Reviews for An Act of Plagiarism
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 7/21
Hopefully there will be a sequel to this story. I just loved it very much thank you
Montara chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
He can be so mean sometimes! But he managed to make it all better in the end :D
dramionelove chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
oh gosh love the ending 3 can you make a sequel pretty please? XDD
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ha. This made me giggle.
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw how cute! I love fairy tale endings like this!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I just love this story. First I can so easily feel Hermiones pain and wanting nothing else than to help her kill Draco in the most painfull and slow way. Then the story turns completly around and ends so wonderfully that I am still grinning from reading it. Very well done!
starlight949 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is awesome! I LOVE your stories! As in practically EVERYONE of them! I love the part where Hermione thought he was Harry and told Draco that he loved him. That was epic!
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

Awesome! :)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
what an amusing ending! :D
x.enchanted.x chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
XD that was really good. I was smiling most of that time, it was so very cute. Draco is such a character with his charms. And Hermione in a state of drunkeness is always a good read. Great story!
Yanx's Pen chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
ah! that was a very "feel good" story!
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I am going through your work and this was the first fic I read - probably because it was a oneshot. I liked it a lot; I liked the idea of Hermione writing a bio about the Malfoys and I liked the fact that Draco got angry at how true it had come out. And the whole exchange put a small smile on my lips :)

You will see reviews of mine pop up all over the place as I read through the rest of your amazing work! Thank you!
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
HAHA. Aww. I cannot decide if the story funny or sweet! Its hilarious to hear hermione plotting the demise of draco and sweet when the readers finally realise that draco actually did publish the book in her name.

Totally love this )
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I see why it was nominated... It was bloody weell goody!
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I read this while I was dead afraid and could not sleep. It was last night. I was afraid for my dad safty becaus is was out some were so drunk that he could not even stand up strait plus he was behind the steering wheel of a car. So it was ironic that this was one of the best stories a read that is not something done by Cheryl dyson in a long time.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »