Reviews for Five Times Bella Told Jacob The Same Thing
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This is so wonderful it fills my heart. There is hope for true love and a lifetime of love. It's sweet and beautiful and each time of their lives connects. And it's real. Thank you for writing Jacob and Bella in happiness.
astridt244 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I'm in a J/B mood, and everything I've read so far has made me cheesy grin and even tear up a little.
*sighs*
Every J/B shippers fantasy ending should be this one. Thank you for writing this and keeping it up and sharing it with everyone. You're awesome.
snow eopard chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
love it!
seastorm13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
SO TRUE, SO TRUE, SO TRUE! Such a great story, so WISE... and sexy too (thanks to Jacob). I can't believe she actually DID give all this up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is so heartwarming I am teary eyed. Brief moments in time in the life of Bella and Jacob, their human lives so well lived and loved. So happy to see their love and their children and grandchildren and again, their love for one another outlasting any foolish notion she once had. This is beautiful.
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
AHHHH! So fricken fluffy.
Erestory chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
ok i usually dont go for a jacob/bella story but i love love, love this story. Excellent work.
basaltone chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
So sweet, fluff and yet not, a different perspective than I have seen before on their future. Thanks.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love her growing old. I love this so very much. She only laughs like this with him, and that's why she should be with him and not... HIM. :-P
sahlamari chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I can't believe she actually DID give all this up!

Great story, loved it! Thank you!
LemonieQueene chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Beautiful.

I wish you'd written Twilight instead of Stephenie Meyer, it would have a more satisfying ending, I feel!
SleepySheep683 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was so cute!

I liked the 'Can't believe I almost missed out...' theme, the differing snapshots of Jacob and Bella's life that made life matter. The part where she managed to improve someone else's life through her job, and how happy that made her- that encapsulated everything Bella was supposed to be in the books, but never was.

* * *

"How could she not be worth it? She's worth anything."

Jacob chuckled under his breath. "That's not what you were saying – sorry – shrieking in the delivery room."

Bella rolled her eyes, nudged him. "Hush you."

* * *

Too funny. And story part 2. was all kinds of adorable.
miluvrox chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was so sweet and full of emotion.I started crying a little.I like how it kept saying "I can't believe I almost gave this up."
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this...seeing them throughout their lives. So believabel and cute.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 12/25/2009