Reviews for Never Listen to Speedy
Mestra chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
This was hilarious and terribly cute. I love the way you wrote KF and Jinx's relationship-loving, sexy, funny. And I think you were spot on about everybody's personalities, particularly Roy's. Great job!
dicaeopolis chapter 10 . 12/10/2010

F_cking brilliant is all I can say.
Winry-chan21 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Hi, I just started to read the story I thougth I should say I like it very much, 'cause it's really great I love the way you use the monologue? how do you say that in english? when we read wally's thougths it's a really nice toutch that give us a more close relation with the story and the character, it's a neat way to write a story, in my opinion, how you put all the details, and all that. I think you now what you're doing, I gotta go to talk with a teacher now but I'll be back and finish the story, I really enjoy it. I read your byography or how-ever it must be wrote, I have some opinions about it, Yeah I read it all, you wrote it and published it, I think It's normal that I read it. Anyway I gotta go, I'll keep reviewing in some minutes.
Re-Ane chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
I had this fic recommended to me and it is FANTASTIC. First of all, let me say that I need to commiserate with you re: songfics. Your rant in your profile basically sums up how I feel about them. The lyrics dumped into a story only subtract from what is actually written there, and if you haven't heard the song, you're SOL.

Second of all, favorite parts time: Myron Lifschitz and his reputation as a badass CPA brilliance. And the parts about the wayward girls and St. Mary's School for Girls were both hilarious and ABSOLUTELY true to life. From my tenure at an all-girls school, I know that, well... you just don't underestimate someone determined in a skirt. Within minutes of anything male crossing the school threshold, I swear to God, female heads snapped up, noses sniffing the air, picking up on subtle traces of Y chromosome. I actually once heard a girl who had a wild, animalistic glint in her eye declare, "I smell boy." So that part in particular made me crack up.

Also, Jinx laughing at Roy's attempts to lure her and Wally into a threesome only to meet the abashed gazes of half the room. A man, A.

AND ANGRY MINISTER BATMAN. FANTASTIC. I was dying at the death glare part, and howBatman basically implied that if you made an oath in front of him, you kept it, or only death awaited you. Let me just say that Flash or KF wanting Bats to chill is absolutely the Best Thing Ever. Just, absolutely, as far as srsbusiness guys and the notsosrs guys who antagonize them go, Flash Bats come in first every time.

So thank you for an entertaining but still touching story! And YES, someone else has given a nod to vibrating KF. We need to start some kind of exclusive club for it because my normally willing to turn anything into kink fandom is failing me in this area and I don't know why! Spread the superpowers-in-bed love, yeah.
neon rose chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
Wow, just wow. This story was so hillarious and cringey in places. Bravo for really capturing the emotion, and i laughed SO hard at the idea that it was the Titan girls that stole Robin away!

ah, very nicely done as always.
neon rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
hehehe, this does look like the beginning of an awesome story, i'll continue to read more. _
Little Miss Juliet chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
Aw! That's was cute! And funny!

Keep it up!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
Oh God...I feel so bad for the guys, but I really want to burst out laughing for some strange reason...

Keep it up!
TheMightyErrg chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Aw Man ! This is a great stort! What an orginal concept! This is funny as all hell ! Although I am slightly disturbed at your knowledge of strip clubs... shame shame
Jessy Dalton chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
This is one of the funniest stories I've read on here! Update soon! Please!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
What happened? Now I wanna know! ...

Hope you can update! This is funny!
Angelfly06 chapter 7 . 11/8/2008
o dun dun dun!
TheMightyErrg chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Very interesting so far. A unique concept. Can't wait to read more.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Ooh...That's going to be embrassing...Great job so far!
Little Miss Juliet chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Uh...(cough) wow...that was..interesting...and slightly disterbing.

But it was funny!