Reviews for cognitive dissonance
Tobee chapter 1 . 11/1
Owari no Seraph
(Couldn't help it)
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
this was sooo good. I don't even like these pairings but it was great.
Sesaria chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't really imagine Sasuke in a sexual relationship with anyone (since I view him as asexual) but I found this perfectly IC. It's really different from other fics in a very good way because even though it's SasuKarin, it's not romantic .
Nukumi chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very interesting. I don't ship this either, but it really made me think.
An Fox chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This really was beautifully written.

You had a good underlying plot with meaning and connects to the possibility of sasukari
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I like it alot. I'm just beginning to make my way into this pairing and I'm enjoying what I'm reading so far.
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow, was that ever beautiful! That completely, perfectly summed up Karin's and Sasuke's (possible) relationship, and ohmygoodness, I loved and hated Sasuke all over again! Injecting Jugo into the mix was great, too. Loved it!
Dipped in Pocky chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow this story is just plain amazing.

It gave me goosebumps.

and the part Karin cried i cried too.

Wow i really love it.

You didnt make that OOC much.

And the Juugo and Karin Part.

Pure sweet and Touching.

Love it :]
tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Holy fucking shit! This fic was AWESOME! Good job, with both SasuKarin and JuuKarin! Nice! :)
Vibrant Affliction chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow, this story, it's just...terrific.

Are you a fan of Chuck Palahniuk [author of Fight Club]?

This story reminds of of a quote from his book, Invisible Monsters:

“Almost all the time, you tell yourself you're loving somebody when you're just using them. This only looks like love.”

Good luck with your writing pursuits!
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow, this is beautiful. A wonderful take on Karin.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Interesting, slightly odd, and I loved Juugo in this. He was simply stunning.
GeishaKitten chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very, very well written. Karin is one of my favorite characters and it's rare to find fanfics that actually do her character justice and actually take her seriously rather than making her out to be a childish, yet super horny fangirl, so I definitely applaud you on this one. XD
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Amazing. Best SasuKarin I've read so far, you really nailed it. Glad to see more people are warming up to the pairing, it's really something isn't it? They can keep each other on their toes, and each of them needs that. Hope you start to write them more often!
HoukouNoSuno chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Holy shiz! For someone who doesn't even ship half of this (neither do I, so I'm questioning myself along side you), it was impressively written. You captured a much darker side of the characters without even breaking theirs.

Applause for you.