Reviews for Risky Choices
victoria chapter 18 . 2/18
This was amazing you are an amasing writer, it was funny and exciting, I am looking forward to reading any other works you have.
i like this
Bedundux chapter 5 . 1/2
Kitchen Design Ideas Darwen. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. .uk £ 595 Each with appliances.

_.Kitchen Design Ideas Darwen[/url]
meandyou chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Rocking awesome!
mandancie chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
this was really good! :)
crotia chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
I enjoyed your story but snape's first name is Severus and not servues
crotia chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
I would advise you to make sure you got the rightt word you for example write 'since'when you mean 'sense'.
And you have made some other mistakes like that.
crotia chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Nice but as Harry is used to his uncle's beatings I guess he would have taken the spanking a little less disturbing
orangelover43 chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
wow i really liked this story! it was different from the many other Snape/ Harry, Father/Son fics. You developed Draco and Lucius very well in this and i really liked you writing style!
JJ.Way chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Try and correct your spelling and grammar a bit more. I really like the story, but there are a considerable amount of errors jumping out at me
staretoile chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Hello mysteriouscastrophy,

Harry saved by Snape and Lucius being also a spy for the light, is a really interesting idea for a plot.
Snape is a little harsh towards Harry at the beginning. But Harry really is a prat. He is rude to the
Malfoys and insults them. I can understand, that he doesn't believe them at the begining, but he should
listen and not be such a prat. Wha is Darco hating Severus? I did not understand that. I see, that he is
jealous of Harry. He really is bad, when letting Harry in the forst to dye. And what is this with Lucius
past, what upsets Draco this much.

All in all a nice story!

Greetings
Andrea
Andi chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Hi! I really like the the way you started the story. It's great and I just have one thing to object at the end of chapter four: "Why would Albus do this to him?" Shouldn't Harry think of "Albus" as Professor Dumbledore or just Dumbledore? It's nothing dramatic, it is only very weird to read.

Continue this great work! :)
Pro. Snape II chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
To all Chapters: your imagery is good, your character dialog good - your command of the King's English needs improvement It shouldn't smell like road kill!.

Has anything in this piece been beta-read?

Professor Snape and I are first cousins, and we think alike! Don't make me brew a potion that will make it impossible for you to sit! Fix it!
Prof. Idiot chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Can't watch what's gone
Professor chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Do you need another trip over my knees? It is THAN, not THEN.

I am watching you!