Reviews for Risky Choices
Gleas chapter 7 . 8/29
First, Snape was at wrong in this one. Harry hasn't come to the point where he unconditionally trusts him yet... and he didn't even tell him about the so called visitors. Harry was a bit rude but his reaction was more defensive than anything... He'll end up teaching the boy that his feelings don't matter
Gleas chapter 3 . 8/29
Er... Harry went to Hogwarts after his eleventh birthday so... He should turn twelve before his second year and turn thirteen before his third. So I guess you're still on the right track but since Sirius is not in the picture yet, I'd think Harry wouldn't know about 'Snivellous'
Gleas chapter 2 . 8/29
Hey what happened to being almost beat to death part? the spanking should have elicited some very loud reactions...
WhyamIstillAwake chapter 2 . 8/25
Um..?

"Will you listen for now on" Snape asked.

"Yes!" Snape nodded.
Taylor Swift chapter 18 . 7/31
ur sooo creative hope u can write another story about harry and snape! Emma Watson suggested me to read it and she was right it is good! keep up the good work
-Taylor
Emma Watson chapter 6 . 7/31
This is an interesting story... hope you can keep writing this ;)
-Emi (Emma Watson)
Awesome chapter 18 . 7/4
Loved it SO MUCH!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 9 . 6/23
a good idea not very well written because your spelling is *ahem* awful I suggest you get tested for Dyslexia if you haven't already or at the very least consult a beta.
Silver Boxes chapter 1 . 6/23
I just wanted to send a kind word your way and I hope you have an awesome day :-)
savemyunicornclarence chapter 18 . 5/9
This wa so cute! The relationships were so many feels
The Lost Rogue chapter 5 . 5/8
I like fluffy,It gives me a fluffy feeling xD and I'm not talking about Hagrid's Cerberus either ;D
You're disgusting and sick with your awful spanking fetish!
Jasper's Mom chapter 3 . 2/18
I think you need to go back and fix the errors you have in the first three chapters that I've read. It seems like this would be a good story but I can't get past the many mistakes. You need someone to beta this and repost it. examples: quite instead of quiet. You will be quite happy when you get reviews. Everyone needs to close their mouth, be quiet and listen. Too different words and meanings. When you said Snape evaporated... well I think you mean apparated. lol.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
A bit frustrating, I LIKE this story, Draco and Harry spending a summer together with Severus and Lucius but the emphasis/manner of the punishment seems forced and more of a kink or bent that doesn't quite fit - in an otherwise good story. I've nothing against corporal punishment but the undertones here don't seem to match the tenor of the rest of the story and it bothers me.. Eh, my personal taste I guess, doesn't matter.

Still overall good story.
Rocketgirllily chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
I love love loved this story it was wonderful and I loved the progress of it! I know you're done with this story but never ever stop writing! You're great at it! Loved it! Never forget to keep on writin on!