Reviews for Risky Choices
savemyunicornclarence chapter 18 . 5/9
This wa so cute! The relationships were so many feels
The Lost Rogue chapter 5 . 5/8
I like fluffy,It gives me a fluffy feeling xD and I'm not talking about Hagrid's Cerberus either ;D
You're disgusting and sick with your awful spanking fetish!
Jasper's Mom chapter 3 . 2/18
I think you need to go back and fix the errors you have in the first three chapters that I've read. It seems like this would be a good story but I can't get past the many mistakes. You need someone to beta this and repost it. examples: quite instead of quiet. You will be quite happy when you get reviews. Everyone needs to close their mouth, be quiet and listen. Too different words and meanings. When you said Snape evaporated... well I think you mean apparated. lol.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
A bit frustrating, I LIKE this story, Draco and Harry spending a summer together with Severus and Lucius but the emphasis/manner of the punishment seems forced and more of a kink or bent that doesn't quite fit - in an otherwise good story. I've nothing against corporal punishment but the undertones here don't seem to match the tenor of the rest of the story and it bothers me.. Eh, my personal taste I guess, doesn't matter.

Still overall good story.
Rocketgirllily chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
I love love loved this story it was wonderful and I loved the progress of it! I know you're done with this story but never ever stop writing! You're great at it! Loved it! Never forget to keep on writin on!
consultingunicorn chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I love this story and the plot is great, but the spelling is driving me crazy!
victoria chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
This was amazing you are an amasing writer, it was funny and exciting, I am looking forward to reading any other works you have.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
i like this
Bedundux chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Kitchen Design Ideas Darwen. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. .uk £ 595 Each with appliances.

_.Kitchen Design Ideas Darwen[/url]
meandyou chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
Rocking awesome!
mandancie chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
this was really good! :)
crotia chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
I enjoyed your story but snape's first name is Severus and not servues
crotia chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
I would advise you to make sure you got the rightt word you for example write 'since'when you mean 'sense'.
And you have made some other mistakes like that.
crotia chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Nice but as Harry is used to his uncle's beatings I guess he would have taken the spanking a little less disturbing