Reviews for Risky Choices
Do you have a spanking fetish or something, the stories all feel like they are the same, the characters all seem wimpy and big crybabies, especially the ones getting spanking, no backbone, and there was alot of spanking like back to back, any why would you spank a child that used to be abused, wouldn't that make his fear worse, afraid of being hit again, i didn't like your story I lost interest real fast, (which is sad because I love reading fanfiction, but this disappointed me), it wasn't good at all. WAY too much spanking, not enough suspense or character suspense, or good storytelling, overall everything was bad it wasn't good i didn't like it. Please learn to write and tell stories better.
I wish there was more interaction between snake and albus!
Wow! Amazing first chapter! Well written and I feel like you got snaps perfectly. So excited to read more!
Mol-dune chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
I really enjoyed this story. You have many errors in this story, though. I think you should Terra's the text and correct it. I also think you should fill I the blanks. Wrote some more stories and adventures of the guys. Thanks for the events you brought to life. You have a knack for storytelling!
Gleas chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
First, Snape was at wrong in this one. Harry hasn't come to the point where he unconditionally trusts him yet... and he didn't even tell him about the so called visitors. Harry was a bit rude but his reaction was more defensive than anything... He'll end up teaching the boy that his feelings don't matter
Gleas chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Er... Harry went to Hogwarts after his eleventh birthday so... He should turn twelve before his second year and turn thirteen before his third. So I guess you're still on the right track but since Sirius is not in the picture yet, I'd think Harry wouldn't know about 'Snivellous'
Gleas chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Hey what happened to being almost beat to death part? the spanking should have elicited some very loud reactions...
WhyamIstillAwake chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Um..?

"Will you listen for now on" Snape asked.

"Yes!" Snape nodded.
Taylor Swift chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
ur sooo creative hope u can write another story about harry and snape! Emma Watson suggested me to read it and she was right it is good! keep up the good work
-Taylor
Emma Watson chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
This is an interesting story... hope you can keep writing this ;)
-Emi (Emma Watson)
Awesome chapter 18 . 7/4/2015
Loved it SO MUCH!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
a good idea not very well written because your spelling is *ahem* awful I suggest you get tested for Dyslexia if you haven't already or at the very least consult a beta.
hotJaz16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I just wanted to send a kind word your way and I hope you have an awesome day :-)
savemyunicornclarence chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
This wa so cute! The relationships were so many feels
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
I like fluffy,It gives me a fluffy feeling xD and I'm not talking about Hagrid's Cerberus either ;D