Reviews for Nine Tailed Serpent: The Darkest Era
Tony McNucklz chapter 4 . 8/15
would very much like to see this continued. I. enjoying get this rogue naruto and itachi team. plus I want to see how the damned story progresses! like naruto facing his old squad maybe? does he play the villain? regretful renegade? hateful traitor? start writing again so we can find out please.
Great story keep up the good work I have a request though can you make sure that the other jinchuriki like Yugito Nii ,Fuu,Utakata and Yagura don't die they have already lived a shitty life they don't deserve to die such a shitty death too
1529 chapter 4 . 1/1
An interesting story, but it seems to have gotten off track at some point (I could be wrong)... the beginning of this story (the first installment) seemed to be based largely upon Naruto developing interpersonal relationships and that was pretty good, the slow path to redemption and happiness is usually a good read, but since then the story has changed significantly enough that it almost seems that someone else is writing it.

I find it less enjoyable.

Regardless, thanks for writing.
Storm Advisory chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
This series was good, to bad it was abandoned.
stepay1216 chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
I'm begging for more to be added
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Nooooooooo! I need more!
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
It's too bad the story was abandoned.
kamizon chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I like how the story progresses and how interesting it remains chapter after chapter.
LadyGrimR chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Please come back and continue this amazing story!
Chriscro165 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I am OBSSESSED with this story right now, I know its been a while but please update!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Too bad I wouldn't bother to read this, because its forsaken... And plot is good too...
Demon Kitteh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Well, I just noticed when this was last updated, if I don't feel like a fool eh
Demon Kitteh chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I was thinking of this the other day. You could have naruto get kubikiribocho back. After all if the handle absorbs enough blood the blade will re-grow. Just a suggestion mind, but that's a badass sword
Freyr chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Nice Story. Would like to continue reading it.
onlytoask chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
It's too bad you never finished this. Obviously Naruto will not be recruiting an unexpected ally, not will Itachi have an unexpected meeting. And it seems that plots will, in fact, not thicken and no ragtag groups will be venturing anywhere.

This story was okay. I generally liked it. It's been awhile since I read the first part so I forget some of it so the only real complaint that I have, even though it's highly unlikely you'll ever read it, is that you took fights and dragged them out as long as you possibly could. Other than that it was okay and I'm severely disappointed that you didn't finish it.