Reviews for Nine Tailed Serpent: The Darkest Era
Storm Advisory chapter 4 . 2/23
This series was good, to bad it was abandoned.
stepay1216 chapter 4 . 2/18
I'm begging for more to be added
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 2/11
Nooooooooo! I need more!
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
It's too bad the story was abandoned.
kamizon chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I like how the story progresses and how interesting it remains chapter after chapter.
LadyGrimR chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Please come back and continue this amazing story!
Chriscro165 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I am OBSSESSED with this story right now, I know its been a while but please update!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Too bad I wouldn't bother to read this, because its forsaken... And plot is good too...
Demon Kitteh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Well, I just noticed when this was last updated, if I don't feel like a fool eh
Demon Kitteh chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I was thinking of this the other day. You could have naruto get kubikiribocho back. After all if the handle absorbs enough blood the blade will re-grow. Just a suggestion mind, but that's a badass sword
Freyr chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Nice Story. Would like to continue reading it.
onlytoask chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
It's too bad you never finished this. Obviously Naruto will not be recruiting an unexpected ally, not will Itachi have an unexpected meeting. And it seems that plots will, in fact, not thicken and no ragtag groups will be venturing anywhere.

This story was okay. I generally liked it. It's been awhile since I read the first part so I forget some of it so the only real complaint that I have, even though it's highly unlikely you'll ever read it, is that you took fights and dragged them out as long as you possibly could. Other than that it was okay and I'm severely disappointed that you didn't finish it.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
One chapter left I suppose.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
It's too bad you never finished this story.
Aisucold chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
This was such a a good fanfiction series. I'll alert it if you ever decided to continue