Reviews for Nine Tailed Serpent: The Darkest Era
LadyGrimR chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Please come back and continue this amazing story!
Chriscro165 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I am OBSSESSED with this story right now, I know its been a while but please update!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Too bad I wouldn't bother to read this, because its forsaken... And plot is good too...
Demon Kitteh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Well, I just noticed when this was last updated, if I don't feel like a fool eh
Demon Kitteh chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I was thinking of this the other day. You could have naruto get kubikiribocho back. After all if the handle absorbs enough blood the blade will re-grow. Just a suggestion mind, but that's a badass sword
Freyr chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Nice Story. Would like to continue reading it.
onlytoask chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
It's too bad you never finished this. Obviously Naruto will not be recruiting an unexpected ally, not will Itachi have an unexpected meeting. And it seems that plots will, in fact, not thicken and no ragtag groups will be venturing anywhere.

This story was okay. I generally liked it. It's been awhile since I read the first part so I forget some of it so the only real complaint that I have, even though it's highly unlikely you'll ever read it, is that you took fights and dragged them out as long as you possibly could. Other than that it was okay and I'm severely disappointed that you didn't finish it.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
One chapter left I suppose.
onlytoask chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
It's too bad you never finished this story.
Aisucold chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
This was such a a good fanfiction series. I'll alert it if you ever decided to continue
illuminios chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Awesome story. Read it (and 1st part) 2 days non-stop. Such a shame it's abandoned...
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
So yah... you ever going to finish this?
Incoqnito chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
One thing that I absolutely do not like about this story is that you make Sarutobi, the man who was hailed as the God of Shinobi, the man who bitch-slapped the 1st and 2nd hokage Orochimaru way past his prime, out to be some useless impotent old man.

And Naruto is way too arrogant.
SwordsmanofS chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I remember reading this years ago, along with its predecessor. It was one of the few Naruto fics that stood out.

I was completely off the Naruto fandom for quiet some time- a few years in fact- until Patriots Dawn kind of pulled me back in. So I went back and read NTS and this fic all over again.

I've got to say, it's a real shame that this will probably never be continued. I kind of wanted to see how Naruto resolved the situation he was in.

I hope one day you start writing again; this fic and others where really good.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 4 . 12/31/2011