Reviews for The Bradys
The EXACT same thing happened to your mom at your age, Jessica. Marcia was MORTIFIED about it!
nourseholly chapter 26 . 2/28
Sequel please
nourseholly chapter 25 . 2/27
Sequel this story please
Woemcat chapter 26 . 5/30/2015
I don't have any plans on rewriting this story. Once I finish "Brady Eight," I plan on doing a final sequel, which will follow this story. I did have to change a bit of "Welcome Aboard." I wrote it first and w/ subsequent stories, I found inconsistencies. So, the (minor) changes in "Welcome Aboard" were to make the whole series stronger.
CMulcahy chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Will you be making changes to this story once you finish The Brady Eight: Just Starting Out?
jamesebtrout chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
I particularly like the fact that you are recreating from the original Brady spinoffs here. I am doing a trivia for the Brady Bunch and I wanted to know who in "Brady 500" was the last of the Brady "kids" to arrive at the hospital when Bobby was paralyzed. Thank you.
Narcissa Malfoy Rocks chapter 26 . 11/1/2014
Good job! I would've had a hard time keeping everyone straight. Lots of characters! I didn't know much about "The Bradys" series, so I read up on it. Good addition to that series.
TheProfessorAndMaryAnn chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
PLOT TWIST!
mike johnson chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Didn't like what you did to Cindy at all...got her knocked up! I'm writing Gary out of my Edge of Night/ Bradys reboot...I may have him come to Monticello and end up MURDERED!
jessec12 chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! :-) I'll definitely be reading your others, and really hope you'll decide to write more in this series!
mike johnson chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
Enjoyed the story very much! I have ideas for several stories to bring the Bradys (especially Cindy) together with characters from the 1956-84 soap "The Edge of Night", which is very popular on You Tube. The city of Monticello, with its focus on crime, would be quite a change from 4222 Clinton Avenue and the innocence thereof! Stay tuned...
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
Omg! You have GOT TO do a sequel to this! And to Welcome Aboard as well! :D
I love love loved this so much! :D You did a fantastic job! I really hope you continue this! :D
And I also love how you always end your Brady stories with Mike and Carol. The head Bradys. Haha!
Continue! Continue! Continue, please! :D
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Awe man!
I'll miss this story.
I love it soooo so much! :D
You did an amazing job!
No lie :D
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Awe :'D
And I would have felt a bit awkk too! haha! but would've understood :)
anyways I LOVED :D your an amazing writer! :DD
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Awe :D
I love how you focus on their tight nit relationship :)
#amazing #loved :D