Reviews for Dancing in the Rain
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
No words to describe this. I can try...beautiful, bittersweet, heartbreaking...they don't do it justice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wait, you said Williams. Like Rory and Amy? OMG did you just write about Rory and Amy losing a kid as background?! Even the details are perfection!
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was so remarkably beautiful. Honestly, your words were wonderful and I absolutely adored this. The strange insightful and wistful young Rose was so bloody genius, and the position you put Martha in is brilliant. The story of the baby was heartwarming, what with Rose rand her stubbornness. And the description of the Doctor as the storm was beautiful, way beyond beautiful actually. I loved it so much. Thank you for the.
(And might I suspect the Captain Jack Harkness Santa?)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Omg. That was a planet full of sweet on Rose's part. I mean you really can't get much sweeter then a sick little girl in the hospital giving away her Christmas present. At times like this I wonder how anyone can dislike Rose Tyler.
simslovr1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
cute story, i always wondered how it would be if martha met rose turned out rally sweet! : )
othiara chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Nice story!
Scholar of Imagination chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
HOLD IT HOLD IT HOLD IT! Mr. and Mrs. WILLIAMS! Was that intentional? Like Amy & Rory intentional? :o
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Beautiful.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was so sweet! I really loved it-thanks for writing!
earth17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Brilliant. That's all I can say. It brought a tear to my eye. This was amazing. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
lovely job! Jackie was spot on, and I really could see all the interactions of the characters as things they really would say and do!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was so sad. Great job :) x
Vampy Proxy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was amazing and I loved how you describe the companion life.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Bittersweet and lovely and true. Dancing is so precious. Living life to the fullest.
Dani Meows chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hello. I'm just letting you know that I've recced your work at a href" chromaticvision"chromaticvision/a on IJ. Thank you for creating a memorable work featuring a character of color. 3

Now that the required blurb is out of the way! This is a wonderful brilliant fic. I really love the details and the way Martha thinks but also the way Rose and Jackie are presented.