Reviews for Beautiful Irony
fred the sheep chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
yays for kyouharu their such a cute couple (they were my very first hetro pairing i liked and because of that they are my fave hetro pairing ever)
Divatox240 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I have always loved this little story. The irony part was spot on. (Sorry, by the way, that it took so long to review. I have faovrited this story a long time ago and I just got back to it.) I love their little relationship. It's a great story!
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Kasanoda would not need a house or estate? Poor guy...but once you get on the bad-side if an Ohtori...well? There's notin you can do!
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
are you saying that kyoya TOOK his house AND estate...wow haruhi knows him a lot lol...very funny fanfic
kanayuki-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very nice. I like it a lot! :D
maple the wacky tree chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
oh! kyouya! so evil! do what haruhi says! kasanova can't help the fact that he's infatuated with her!

i liked it. it was cute!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Liked it.
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
hahaha that was funny ending i love ur story!
JustAPoisonApple chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love this, I think I've read it three times now- and this is only the first time I reviewed, sad really- it's just a nice little scene
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I liked this. Though I do feel bad for Kasanoda.
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
AW! i love kyoya/haru fics!~!
RazzDazz chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
LOL! This piece is a riot. I loved it. Carry on with the good work. Possibly more complications with Kyouya X Haruhi X Kasanoda would be appreciated. Coz I see less of Kasanoda in fanfictions, and he has potential as the best third wheeler!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
kya! I love it! haha... I love the interaction between the two of them! How she kissed him and how she knew that he did something although he was not as outspoken as the others.. It was so sweet! And his response.. very cute! Yes, he better be ready to serve his lady.. although he didn't but maybe he'll put the house and estate to good use for Haruhi! I really enjoyed this, thanks for such a lovely fic!
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I'm not sure if that was irony, but either way I liked it. It was well written and quite cute. Nice job.
spac3 m0nk3y chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
AW! I love this couple! Well done, I like )