Reviews for Selfless
I loved that twist in the ending. I love ItaNaru. So hot.
Sasuke was there! poor guy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
You're great! Love it 3
hatersgonnahate chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
this was amazing!
foxitanaru123 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like it but Itachi is not like that and he would never call Naruto a "WHORE" they would both be with more passion and love not saying "ride me, my whore, make yourself come on my cock." your just putting Itachi as the bad guy here and he isn't the bad guy. :(
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
damn! that was hot!
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Well, I can honestly say that I haven't ever read one of those "SasuNaru fics where Naruto offers himelf to Sasuke so he doesn't leave" so I can honestly say I never had that same thought as you, but...I'm REALLY glad you did have that thought! This is an absolutely BRILLIANT idea. I LOVED that last line ("Of course he never saw the second pair of red spinning eyes looking inside the room. And no one ever saw the tears running down from them.") - very sad, of course, but for some reason I just like angst...hehe. I ESPECIALLY love that last sentence. The whole 'And no one ever saw' thing really struck me - it was amazingly beautiful, but that's not all...it was just - I really CAN'T describe it, but it was really good! Sorry I'm not good at explaining lol... BRILLIANT job with this - I'm really glad I got to read your fic! Kudos for the idea :)
DawnthePurpleBunny chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
WOOT! i like the ending very nice
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Kyaaaa! Kyaaaaa!

Have you noticed all main characters are usually selfless?

This one-shot expressed that Naruto can be selfish! Sasuke is shown to be weak-willed and can't handle his emotions while Itachi is free and cold. Keep writing ItaNaru's fanfics! Love them.
Higurashimon chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
33 This made my day.
Mido chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
"And tonight I thought well, since I seem to be the only one who want to read that, I’ll write it!"

...no, you're not! xD

Thanks much for this fic! It's a nice diversion from all the submissiveness that comes from Naruto when it comes to Sasuke...although it's sad in a funny sort of way how you ended this. Not that I'm complaining. ;)
WinterHowling chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
OMG! That was awesome! I've been thinking the same thing! Itanaru. So much better. And this was really good!
musa uchiha chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
AW i felt like crying too lolz poor sasu-chan T.T wish ther was another chapter for this great story tho D
Cheska chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
3 The addition in the end was nice. Serves Sasuke right for leaving in the first place. :o
Chii Lavender chapter 1 . 8/17/2009