Reviews for Miko Chara!
bloodmoon25 chapter 23 . 11/26
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Continue
Decaying smile chapter 23 . 7/24
I loved it I hope u update it's awesome
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 3/2
kagome harem pls
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! Thank you!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
Argh~~ I really need Ikuto/Kagome scene moreeee
and I want to see Kouga with his band, little bit Amu/Haku and 2 Kagome's unhatched eggs
I know it has been years you don't update this story, but I really hope you will continue and complete this story someday. (and your other crossover story too, I loved all of them :3 )
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
update please
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
Oh My God! I love it! Please update soon! (ノヮ)ノ*
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
I did very much enjoy this story and chapter, and I hope you update it soon!
Dreaming while awake chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Really cute! I wish it was continued :/
OokamiTora Hime chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
u left us on a cliffy even though its complete :(
OokamiTora Hime chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
please update
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
What happened to Haku.
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Did you get Kisa's name from Fruits Basket with them both being tigers and all.