Reviews for Miko Chara!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! Thank you!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
Argh~~ I really need Ikuto/Kagome scene moreeee
and I want to see Kouga with his band, little bit Amu/Haku and 2 Kagome's unhatched eggs
I know it has been years you don't update this story, but I really hope you will continue and complete this story someday. (and your other crossover story too, I loved all of them :3 )
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
update please
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
Oh My God! I love it! Please update soon! (ノヮ)ノ*
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
I did very much enjoy this story and chapter, and I hope you update it soon!
Dreaming while awake chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Really cute! I wish it was continued :/
OokamiTora Hime chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
u left us on a cliffy even though its complete :(
OokamiTora Hime chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
please update
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
What happened to Haku.
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Did you get Kisa's name from Fruits Basket with them both being tigers and all.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I always thought it looked more like jello
Kimori Takahashi chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Sorry
I don't want to be rude but
It's Dai youkai not Tai youkai.
Or else you'll be calling him a fish demon.
Foxluna chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
well so far im really enjoying this a lot and i love reading it.
i wonder though how things are going to go and how will Ikuto react when finding out if he does anyways, that Kagome's family are demons, and some wolf demons will be coming over to the house and they are a band?
-giggling- makes me wonder when he'll find out. and i wonder when she'll tell him her real age as well. that should also be another interesting reaction -giggling a lot-
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please an thank u!
i really do hope this gets updated as it hasn't been since... wow 2010?
well... laters!