Reviews for Music of the Heart
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
HURRY UP AND POST MORE TO THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY AND WISH IT TO CONTINUE!
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
that one's cute! well, I desperately need sleep, so I'll only say that! Please, update soon! :D

Angel-Wings Naya chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
That's a GOOD chapter! I really hope for some SquiNoa fluff in the next chapter! _

rev0 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
sorry, I could only get halfway through this chapter, I haven't had a 'Squall feeling' at all yet, so I must give up
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Wow! I had kinda already figured it'd be Seifer who was with Quistis, but technically, since Quistis had been with Seifer for three years and going out with Squall for two, she cheated on Seifer with Squall, not vice-versa! :P But both Seifer and her are despicable for using Squally like that and toying with his feelings... :(
I can't wait for more! :D

Angel-Wings Naya chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
YAYYYYYYYYYY! I can't wait! :D I'm looking forward to your updates! :D

Kenage Xelnith chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Love the story, hope youll update soon!
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
You have to keep updating! this story is so promising! and I really really really like it! :)

Noone can predict the future, there are no guarantees

Nagia Heartilly
Noble Falcon chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
This story is very entertaining. I truly enjoyed it. Characters like Squall kind of go out of character, so watch that. Other than that, it's a great story that I really enjoyed reading. Please Update soon and write me if you have any questions or anything you want a second set of eyes on.
EternalOctoberNight chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
I like your story, keep up the wonderful work _
Squinoa Forever chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
I really love this story hope you continue

-\-