Reviews for The 5 Times Veronica was there for Logan
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I absolutely love this and wish it was canon.
Paracosm chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I love Veronica comforting Logan too, so it was great to read a story with several different situations. I liked seeing how people at the school reacted to Logan after his father's arrest and his own murder accusations. That was a good insight on why Logan said the "Dad could have used you" line.
joiedevivre08 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was so good! I think that #2 was my favorite, but it was a hard choice. The ah i don't know I really loved #3 when she calls Weevil threatening him and #4 with the whole "I love you." It was all just excellent and like actual moments that could have happened!
anewdawn chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was such a great story! I loved how we got five great moments of LoVe. I'm off to read more of your work!
cathlamberti chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Really well written, a lot of emotion and great to see each character's perspective.
phifeversham chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Loved it. Great story. Thanks!
Josielynn chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I really enjoyed this story. Your Veronica was written so much stronger than the Veronica in the show. In the show she has so many insecurities and they don't allow her to be strong for anyone else. She goes after justice but is not willing to put her emotions out there. Your Veronica feeling protective of Logan like he does her is great. I wish you would write a story about how Veronica goes after Weevil. I like how she called him and threatened him after he had Logan beat up and basically tortured. I will be looking for more of your stories. Thanks again.
ihearttnickj chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
this was a greaet story! youre very talented at capturing the character
p2880 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow. Just imagine if V had actually believed in and stood up for Logan. Fantastic story!
foolformisery chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Ah,how I love it!Especially the Donut realization part and the Charlie part,they SO should've done it that way!Great job!
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
That was a very nice AU. I like the realization about Duncan, and the tiral bit.

Very well done.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I really loved this. Great job :)
GlitterFairyPrincess chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh, I wish this was how it was in the show! Awesome! I'm really impressed with you going through so much time with seemless transition. Great job!
Isilady chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
that was great...love it! really good fic!