Reviews for Between the Lines
sorrowsown chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Your words give me butterflies. I could feel the intensity of their gaze radiating form the screen. *fans self*
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
There are few stories out there told from Crookshanks point of view that I enjoy, but this is definitely one of them! Talking about getting his paws, and claws, into Severus 'fur' is too funny! Another wonderful story and I can hardly wait til some of the other ones are finished to read those as well, keep up the wonderful work!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
MiaKulpa chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Again, this is so well written... as always. I loved the part when she asks him to walk her to her chambers. :) And "It's Professor Granger, you stubborn git! And I have as much right as you do to use the books in this library, and no looming, brooding, snapping excuse for a… a colleague is going to stop me." really was amazing.
awindowtothepast chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
:D
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
haha! I like this alot, especially because it's from Crookshanks' perspective... )
Arina Summer chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was so sweet and funny. Crookshanks was both creepy with the hair obsession and adorable. I thought the idea was great and it was so nice to see that you brought up Snape calling her Miss Granger all the time. A lot of stories don't so this was awesome for me. Loved it :)
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Crookshanks does make and excellent observer _ I thought Severus and Hermione's talk over the "book" was wonderful. Thank you for writing this story - I enjoyed it very much indeed.
Tandy chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Such a sweet wonderful fic. I love it.
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This has been an interesting and cool story. Keep smiling. :-)
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
nice, sweet. clever.

I love the many perfect metaphors, very good :)