Reviews for Aengus
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Love this story! I had my own imaginary Edward, to be around when reality didn't quite make the grade. I'm SO jealous that Bella's Edward became real. (Unfortunately, mine never did!)

Thanx for the reading enjoyment!
allthatsparkles chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
There are no words...well, maybe one...PERFECTION!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was fantastic. I loved the mythology and how you altered it to fit Bella and Edward. I have the urge to go looking for large swans. Great writing.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I like the way you wrote these characters. Bella's imaginary friend...always there, a part of her. Open at first and then keeping Edward close to her heart after Em's disaproval. This man was with Bella all her life ingrained into her soul...she didn't question was her. Loved how Bella realized that the male swan was Edward/Aengus and he came to her at night. Their lovemaking was sweet and powerful. Enjoyed! Am going to read the sequel!
SmoothButNotRich1901 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! I LOVED IT. However, I'm a little confused about the ending...does Edward become human? Does he get to be with Bella for the rest of her life? TELL ME! hahaha.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
What a lovely story!. :)
Bad.Days chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was so lovely. I'm eager to get into the sequel!

Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
Jane's Rage chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
There is something so mystically beautiful about this story. I had no clue about the taly of Oengus but I love how it played in this.
katinki chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh such a creative and lovely idea! I loved this! :) Excellent job weaving in the legend with our ExB. Delightful to read. :D

Marinitalita L chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow! I totally loved it, so intriguing, sexy and sweet a the same time. It was great the part of the irish myth; I havent heard of it but it is great.

Take care
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Amazingly beautiful! I have always been obsessed with Swan Lake and the stories that inspired the ballet... this was a real treat!
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I really liked this.

I don't honestly know anything about the fable or the mythology behind it but I get it, it was VERY well handled in text. I thought.

I found this story to be REALLY original and I loved it. It was recommended on ADF and I decided to check it out. I'm so glad I did.

Thanks for this.

appleburple chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow! Amazing! I love how you tied in the mythology. So romantic and inspiring :-)

Well done. Thanks for sharing.
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
lol so kinda like an imaginary lover? hmm thatd be pretty nice XD
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
WOW! That was very deap, I enjoyes this chapter very very exciting. Two old souls finally re-uniting I love it.
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »