Reviews for Aengus
ShantiSmurf chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
This has to be one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read. You are incredibly talented! I do hope you write for a living. If not, you should!

On to the sequel!
tommyxloser chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This is without a doubt one of the most creative, best fanfics I have ever read.
Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It was so sweet :)
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love the combination of Irish mythology and Twilight characters in this very well written story. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

I recall from university genetics lectures that all red-heads had Irish roots!

I also love your spelling guidance. Spelling errors are very distracting. Other common errors encountered in FFs are compliment/complement and peek/peak/pique!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I'm sorry can you please explain to me again how the legend works and the reincarnation and the memories she got that weren't hers. If she was truly the love from years ago wouldn't she have known? And if so she practically cheated on him, skanking it around through her life with various men.
rubell chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
wow, i cannot wait to get started on the sequel! and i also think it is awesome that you have malificent (sorry, cannot spell) as your avatar pic!
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I'm smacking myself on the head right now. I read this... awhile back. I don't remember WHEN but I DEFINITELY read this! Of course, that was before I reviewed and "knew" you. AND I remember loving it and sure enough, here it is.

And sure enough, I love it all over again.

'“Oh,” she breathed. “If the story were flip-flopped and it was the maiden who had to pick the dashing hero out of the crowd of swans, she—I—would pick you. You're him. You're Edward, my own Aengus.” A sad expression settled on her face. This was it. She was officially a nutter, as the locals might call her. She was talking to large, pretty birds. She was comparing said large, pretty birds, well, one large pretty bird, to a myth and an imaginary companion.

The book was getting to her.

Life was getting to her.'

Gah. Or maybe she was finally getting life? ;)

'“I love you, my heart,” he murmured, “as Cáer Ibormeith, as Bella Swan, as any other incarnation. You are, truly, the woman of my dreams. I am for you, as you are for me.” His thumb traced her eyebrows and the heat of his hands warmed her already flushed cheeks.'

My heart is thumping out of my chest over here.

This was incredible and other-worldly. Lovely.
brandy8 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is such a cool story! I love Ireland. I'll go there...someday. I feel bad for Bella that everyone thought she was a freak for still having an imaginary friend. Okay, it's not really normal, but still... Oh well, at least she's the one who'll be having a god between her legs every night. Yeah, who's laughing now? You go Bella ;) Off to read the sequel now...
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was really good! I loved the mythology behind it. Made me all warm and giddy inside :)
MamiMia chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Beautiful
DoIt4luv chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, you made this fantasy story so believable! I love it! I look forward to reading the sequel of it. Thanks so much for this story.
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
so is edward or aengus really real? was he really there? i kinda got confused, nice lemon in there though! sorry also kinda a pervert...(the ready-lemony kind)! 8)
Kasa15 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw!

That was so nice. xD
iltuocantante chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Just came back to say...you have a way with words. I was transported to this beautiful story. Glad you made a sequel for it!
FenixMJR chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
What a different story, very creative and wonderful. I love it. And now to the sequel….thank you
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »