Reviews for Aengus
Sondra Huxtable chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh my GOD words cannot express how great this is! :D
twilightaddict13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
For a short story, that was pretty awesome! I didn't think I'd care much for the story line, but I loved it!

Awesome story!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aw! i love how even tho her other family members ell her to grow up she doesnt listen!
Avaleigh1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This story deserves so many more reviews. It was intriguing and perfect. Unfortunately, my childhood imaginary friend was female and I'm hetro. I've often thought of an imaginary Edward as an adult though! ;-)
Radd Rach chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
love it.

very nice.
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Damn it, I'm crying. This is beautiful.
LittleRed1985 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I vaguely remember this legend from one of my lit classes a few years ago. I loved it then and I think it's even more beautiful now (seeing as how I'm completly in love with Edward Cullen to begin with. lol). I'm Irish, so I've always loved stories based on Irish tales etc. I especially love that you used Gaelic in your story. As I'm writing this I'm noticing that there's another chapter. A sequal maybe? I'd love it! :)
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow! What a great story, so atmospheric and earthy. I loved it. I saw that you were writing a sequel and thought I should probably read the original first. I'm so glad I did. It's breathtaking.
Celestial's Star chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
hot. me likes it D
dragonlady123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wow this story might be my all-time favorite. It really got me thinking about these two characters and how universally right they are for each other. Thanks for the awesome story:)
antipyro chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Oh, to have such a memory, a myth, a history, a love come true...takes my breath away.

Simply amazing work. I'm going to find the sequel.
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I loved this story .. the whole reincarnation story.. and sexy Edward .. whoo.. its always goo to know that no matter what, these two will ALWAYS be together .. (_)
BloodOfAReptile chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This was a beautiful, vivid read and a highly original story.

I wandered here from an awards website and you definitely deserved your nomination. Very well done.
MrsCullen6 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was amazing. I loved it.
Decca31 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Nicely done and extremely hot. I'm reading this as part of the Eddies and Bellies voting research, and your story definitely deserved the nomination.

Loved your profile spelling / grammar post. Much needed, obviously. Maybe you should add the different meanings of effect and affect as well; that tends to come up a lot in fanfiction.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »