Reviews for Aengus
StareIntoTheSun chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
wow, that was amazing

the story line was great

good job!
unpetitpoi chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
very nice! that was very creative and beautiful. good job!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
WOW! That was an amazing story! Well Done!
briiittx xhc chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Awesome!

That was a really neat story!

Great job!

]
JSTEW chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
wow, I really, really liked this story.
SinDit2010 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
'Twas awesome-ith! Great job, I'll be on the lookout for more! ;-)
lita.in.the.sky.with.diamonds chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I LOVE IT.

You managed to blend love and smut so effortlessly and beautifully. I was literally hanging on every word on the page. Expertly written and executed... and I'm not saying that as flattery. It's the truth. This is probably one of the best pieces of smut I've ever read :)
Savage Juno chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow. I really enjoyed that. Always nice to find an author who writes at an advanced level. The story was enchanting and really drew me in...hard to do sometimes with such a short story. I do hope you plan on writing more. Thank you for such a lovely tale.
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
say it aint so i will not go turn the lights off carry me home... sorry that song was playing and i was singing alond... ANYWAY i loved the story!
Starling Rising chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love mythical Edwards. Though that may have something to do with my love for mythology in general...

But really, this was wonderful. I feel a bit sorry for Bella that she had to wait thirty years to finally meet Edward/Aengus, but I'm sure that he's going to do everything in his power to make it up to her. ;)
venom with love chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
To tell you the truth, I almost cried ( And that takes a lot )

It was really beautiful and well-written.

I'm a sucker for mythology :)
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
AW! That was so cutee! D
margaritama chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
this was lovely...are they both "real" now though?
littlecrickit chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
you should turn this into a full story!
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was amazing! I love lemons with a proper plotline and that is definetly my favourite in the competition so far.

Good luck and I really hope you win :)
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »