Reviews for A Death in Barracks Two
charmedfan411 chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
loved the story I am hoping you continue on with it.
L J Groundwater chapter 19 . 11/29/2008
Just waking up after a massive Christmas party but took time to read this and was pleased I did. Poor Klink- Hogan, haunting him? Almost (almost!) no one deserves that.

A little bit of truth always served to get the boys out of trouble with Klink... if he only knew!
smithcrafter chapter 19 . 11/28/2008
Good story, and the sequel is pretty good so far, too.
RSpen chapter 19 . 10/15/2008
I am throughly enjoying this story and can't wait to read the rest of it. Good job.
Mad Scientist too chapter 19 . 10/13/2008
I have enjoyed this story very much and hope to see a sequel.
CaptainSmirk chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Nicely plotted and very well paced. I liked how you handled Kinch's characterization. Your writing style is well-suited to the Hogan's Heroes universe and you do an excellent job maintaining the spirit of the original source material.

I do think you need to be careful in some of your word choices and with foreign language phrases. You were probably thinking of "coq au vin" for the dish Lebeau prepared. Schultz would most likely say "wunderbar" rather than "wonderbar." I only mention these minor quibbles, because they pulled me out of the story. Don't worry, I got right back in. :)
Jennaya chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
I loved how they got Hogan back to life. Wondering who these bad people are and what they're going to do.
El Gringo Loco chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
I loved Klink and Shultz's reactions to Hogan's return. And the ominous bit at the end of chapter 19 that I hope will one day lead to a sequel. But whether or not, this has been an excellent story. I thank the author for sharing it with us.
El Gringo Loco chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
A delicious sneak preview of "Operation Resurection". I'd love to see the look on Klink's face And especially Shultz's when the late colonel makes his appearance.
Jennaya chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
I wonder if those are the Gestapo that Kinch was expecting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
El Gringo Loco chapter 16 . 10/10/2008
Interesting developments capped off by a perplexing question. I'm still hoping to find out who these worse than the Gestapo guys are. And depending on a few things, like how large a group they are - what can a resurrected Hogan and his men do about them? I look forward to further updates.
Jennaya chapter 15 . 10/8/2008
What a touching chapter. Wilson sure knows the Colonel.
El Gringo Loco chapter 15 . 10/7/2008
I kindof figured Hogan would decide that way. The question I see is how to make it official without aswering a lot of rather ackward questions. I look forward to reading more.
Jennaya chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
I knew something else was going to happen. Great chapter, can't wait for more!
majorbookluver chapter 14 . 10/6/2008
oh no! why's morrison coming? what's wilson's reaction? is the colonel going to go or stay? please update soon! i LOVE your story!