Reviews for Slayer White
LetMeLeadForever chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
God! I love this story! And the names! And the couples!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
What's with the Giles thing?

Anyway I thought it was funny!
Harriet Usher chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
BWAH HAH HAH! *Laughs maniacally, then pauses*

Hang on, why am I laughing maniacally? Everyone lived happily ever after. I should be crying cuz the bad guys lost!

Eh...

*Looks thoughtful, decides to just poke Broody*

Broody: HEY!

Shurrup Angel and let me poke you.

Broody: ... For the purposes of this cliched story, I am Broody, not Angel.

... SILENCE FOOL! *Attacks Angel, who then attacks Spike, who then attacks me. Decides it's time to end the review before it gets silly. Realizes it's already silly. DEcides it doesn't matter.*

Isilthrar
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Brilliant! Extremely funny and well written :)
Fanfiction Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is a very well written fanfiction. I like it.

ps. this is also a very well written series, check it out:

Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That was hysterical. Not quite sure I agreed with the pairings in any but a funny sense, but it was great nonetheless. I loved how Spike became Bloody Hell and Anya was in the mirror. Wonderful story.
Honey-B poetrypoem.comhoneyb chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
You have a thing for Giles. How... gross. No offence. This is good, funny, and... slightly insane. But hey, what do you expect? Great story, B.
memento chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
that was hilarious! I loved it, great job!
Rosemary chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Hilarious! Although... you shoulda given Witchy Glinda (Tara) so that I could get Bloody Hell ;)
lynx wings chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
lol. That was hilarious. _
MarstersLady chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Meltha, I just can't get over your talent. I loved how the characters could hear the narrator (a la "Winnie the Pooh", hm? lol), and interacted with her. I loved the names of each of the characters, and the mirror, and the queen.. I have favorite quotes: "A rolling pin? Couldn't you have picked something more manly?" "Lampshades and kitty cats are running through my noggin." "Because I'm from Iowa and you think my blood might taste like potatoes." It was just, from beginning to end, masterfully done. ::goes off to reread, and send to all friends::
rurounix chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
That was just... neat
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Absolutely hilarious! I'm sorry I missed this one before. What a great story! Enjoy Wes! (I wonder if I could make this work with Lindsey?) Anyway, this is extremely creative & very well written. I'd love to see another one!
AngelBlaze2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Lampshades and kitty-cats are running through my head!

I love it! Everyone gets to live happily ever after, including the wonderful narrator! *_*

Now if u excuse me, i'm going to go wander in the woods and see if i can't find my own vampire- filled cottage...

STALKER