Reviews for Fruit of Sin
It's Just Pie chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i really like it! and this made me realize, and you all probably think im incredibly slow...

but this made me realize Sweets may have a point when he says that the Apple Pie Booth offers to Brennan every change he gets, is in fact a seduction method...

considering Booth is Booth, of course he would know about Adam and Eve, and the whole Apple Fruit of Sin story.

I mean, like wow. this was good ;)

This made my day 3 Thank you..
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
he he he. dear, devious, meddling angela. actually, im writing a fic about all the evil ways she trys to get them together (like.. ah, no, you'll just have to read it when i upload it! tee hee!). keke. keep writing!

:D MSC
BxBforever chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
he he
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Is that part about apples waking you up true?

Anyway, I thought the ending was a perfectly nice one, despite your dissatisfaction. You write these characters very well - I can definitely see this happening, except that the writers would never be that kind to us. But Angela's meddling and sexual innuendo, Brennan pushing Booth's buttons, all very true to the characters.
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I think the ending was cute.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
With 5 children still living at home, I can certainly sympathize with you, with all the family's comings & goings. :-)

Well, all the interruptions that you endured while writing this are not obvious, it flows very well.

I really liked Brennan's thoughts on it being easier to respect the dead when she was on her own...makes sense.

Brennan is definately in a crabby mood & it is usually Booth who bears the brunt of it. Poor Booth, all he did was bring her a cup of coffee. Loved the way that the conversation seguayed into a religious discussion. :-) She sure knows how to push his buttons. LOL.

I think that B&B should always approach Angela with caution - be alert.

**“I stole her apple,”

“That anything like popping her cherry?”

...PMSL...leave it to Angela to make something out of an innocent remark. :-)

I loved a high Brennan in that episode...one of my favourite scenes.

I have wondered before what would happen if one of them was dating someone that didn't like the other..hmm.

**“With us, it could never be a ‘rumble in the sheets’, Bones,”

...so true...you really do write with such maturity.

Such a sweet ending...& only fitting that Angela should witness it! Nicely written as always. :-):-):-)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Gotta love family. My house consists of seven people and I dog. I'm one of the few people I know where they have to adjust to a great noise level after they return home instead of when they come back to school:)

“You know, I read an article that said apples actually wake you up faster than coffee.” Is that actually true, do you know? Because last year I ate a ton of apples for some reason and my roomie kept telling me they'd keep me up at night. I didn't feel like being chastised so I obviously adamantly disagreed, but is it actually for real?

"But what about the apple?” LOL, that's very existential of her.

“That anything like popping her cherry?” That's so Angela:)

The ending was really sweet. I loved Booth telling Brennan that it he would have broken it off with Tessa if she didn't like Brennan. She's that important to him *sigh* “With us, it could never be a ‘rumble in the sheets’, Bones,” So true.

Great job! I loved it.

Leah
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aw, so cute! Loved it. :)
Light My Words chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I'm not sure 1.5 litres of iced tea can be that good for you. But I digress. I really did like this story. It was simply wonderful.
Isabel L'Envers chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Well!

That first part was brilliant, especially the ending:

“Anytime, Bones. Anytime.”

And really, I think it should've ended there, if not for the fact that (1) it would be too short, and (2) the last segment is too-cute!

The middle segment is well-written, but not as engaging as the first and last parts.

But I loved that bit about stealing her apple!

"That anything like popping her cherry?"

Hehe. I've always found that expression highly disturbing, anyway...

But yeah, great story. They are such a great couple, and you write them fantastically.

xx

ps, thanks for reviewing both my chapters. I really appreciate that. Seriously, you have no idea how much it means.

Love you always.
Jenjac chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
The start and the middle of the story were particularly good.

I burst out laughing with Angela's 'popping her cherry' comment and Booth's reaction.

I wasn't that keen on the end. I think what I would've liked to have read is no kiss but rather an awkward (but both understanding what had just happened) moment and then Booth leaving knowing he'd shown his hand a little.

But hey, I enjoyed the story.
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Flippin' fantastic girl! I laughed hysterically when Angela said the "popped the cherry" line :D I loved all your dialogue about the whole Adam/Eve/Apple/Serpent story and how brennan asked about the apple...in character for both Booth and bones. What a fantastic job. Cheers :D
next chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I like this.

I'd like to see where it is going! Keep up the good work D
totalbonesfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Awesome. I must say that was really tight. Nice one-shot but could add 1 more chapter lol. Anyway great.

ashlyn
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Awesome. Loved every part, especially Angela:)