Reviews for Hurricanrana Katrina
myers1978 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
sounds good, you should update, though you havent in like 2 years so... lol. Alot has changd with those two now!
dreamin'BIG chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
this is a really great story! i hope you keep up the brilliant work
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Aw! D:

I'm starting to be for Team Edge for this story.

Stupid Chris.

No! D: D: D:

But it's true in a way.

TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Loved the chapter. It's a shame when people let a friendship end over a girl (or a guy), especially if they've been friends for a long time. Hopefully Edge and Chris can be friends again, but it's probably not going to happen for a long time.

I liked the whole thing about the seasons representing each part of Edge's friendship with Jericho. And, as always, you're really good with writing Edge. Can't wait for more!

CrystalxShip chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
edge and i have a 17 year age gap

and ill still bang him
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
You know what's nor fair? TED NOT BEING IN SdR 2009! Guess who doesn't have an Xbox? Sunny doesn't!

Aww, Chris and Edge aren't friends anymore! All over a girl.

Becky, you could go all fangirl with this story and turn in into slash. It could be like... "Edge and Jericho make ammends".

Half the girls on here would love it.

I wouldn't.

It'd be funny though.

Don't ask me where that came from.

I love this story!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
great chapter!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Seems like it was good inspiration.

So is busting open Batista, I love it :D
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Everything in this chapter is completely and absolutely true, and I agree with it 100%. Especially the second line "It's a sad thing that professional wrestling has become." Honestly, do we really NEED to see Cena week after week, getting a title shot? It makes me miss the Attitude Era even more. Ah, those were the days. Or am I just getting old?

As much as I love Jericho, and always will, I really miss "The Ayatolla" Y2J. Hell, I even miss "King of The World" Y2J.

Anyway, great chapter as always. I'm really anxious to find out exactly how Jericho was stabbed in the back and why.

ThrashMetalQueen chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Wow, I loved this one.

Chris Jericho is absolutel amazing.

It's so true because people wanted him back so much and now he's being hated for who he is. Total fail.

But I wanna know more about his thoughts on this situation with his broken up friendship with Edge.

Because both of them are absolutely epic together. :D

Apart and angry at each other is like... D:

Great job, Becky! Can't wait for more, girl. :D
The Rated R Superstar chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
shotbyanepoch chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Yeah, this was the one I asked you to update. This chapter's good but the Edge chapter was better. I'm glad you didn't portray Chris too seriously, with the way this was written I was afraid that you would show Chris as he probably was, a cool easy-going guy but you made him arrogant and cocky enough that it still has a sliver of your writing style in there.
CrystalxShip chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
me and my coworker were just talking about my love for blonde haired canadians

she didnt even know i was talking about edge,christian,or jericho
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
This should be interesting! Can't wait to
shotbyanepoch chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I have a feeling I'll like this one, go on. And points for the H, Cena, and Batista backstage comments.