Reviews for Hurricanrana Katrina
myers1978 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
sounds good, you should update, though you havent in like 2 years so... lol. Alot has changd with those two now!
dreamin'BIG chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
this is a really great story! i hope you keep up the brilliant work
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Aw! D:

I'm starting to be for Team Edge for this story.

Stupid Chris.

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT.

No! D: D: D:

But it's true in a way.

Loll.
TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Loved the chapter. It's a shame when people let a friendship end over a girl (or a guy), especially if they've been friends for a long time. Hopefully Edge and Chris can be friends again, but it's probably not going to happen for a long time.

I liked the whole thing about the seasons representing each part of Edge's friendship with Jericho. And, as always, you're really good with writing Edge. Can't wait for more!

Tina
CrystalxShip chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
edge and i have a 17 year age gap

and ill still bang him
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
You know what's nor fair? TED NOT BEING IN SdR 2009! Guess who doesn't have an Xbox? Sunny doesn't!

Aww, Chris and Edge aren't friends anymore! All over a girl.

Becky, you could go all fangirl with this story and turn in into slash. It could be like... "Edge and Jericho make ammends".

Half the girls on here would love it.

I wouldn't.

It'd be funny though.

Don't ask me where that came from.

I love this story!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
great chapter!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Seems like it was good inspiration.

So is busting open Batista, I love it :D
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Everything in this chapter is completely and absolutely true, and I agree with it 100%. Especially the second line "It's a sad thing that professional wrestling has become." Honestly, do we really NEED to see Cena week after week, getting a title shot? It makes me miss the Attitude Era even more. Ah, those were the days. Or am I just getting old?

As much as I love Jericho, and always will, I really miss "The Ayatolla" Y2J. Hell, I even miss "King of The World" Y2J.

Anyway, great chapter as always. I'm really anxious to find out exactly how Jericho was stabbed in the back and why.

Tina
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Wow, I loved this one.

Chris Jericho is absolutel amazing.

It's so true because people wanted him back so much and now he's being hated for who he is. Total fail.

But I wanna know more about his thoughts on this situation with his broken up friendship with Edge.

Because both of them are absolutely epic together. :D

Apart and angry at each other is like... D:

MEH.

Haha.

Great job, Becky! Can't wait for more, girl. :D
The Rated R Superstar chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Y2J FTW!
shotbyanepoch chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Yeah, this was the one I asked you to update. This chapter's good but the Edge chapter was better. I'm glad you didn't portray Chris too seriously, with the way this was written I was afraid that you would show Chris as he probably was, a cool easy-going guy but you made him arrogant and cocky enough that it still has a sliver of your writing style in there.
CrystalxShip chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
me and my coworker were just talking about my love for blonde haired canadians

she didnt even know i was talking about edge,christian,or jericho
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
This should be interesting! Can't wait to read more...
shotbyanepoch chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I have a feeling I'll like this one, go on. And points for the H, Cena, and Batista backstage comments.