Reviews for Things Desired
cici chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wait stop. This is is so much emotion that gently washes over the reader without being hokey or cheesy. Its subtle and sweet and oh so bitter. I honestly love this and I really hope you find it in your heart to continue it again. Even if the original theory may have changed overtime, the feelings of the characters you created are still here waiting for you- just as I am.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Too bad this has been left so long to languish alone... loveless...
I would like to know where this could go. Please come back to it. read it again.
become inspired again.
give us more.
Aliel chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
You should continue the story:)
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This one seems like it will be a very interesting fic. Update when you can _

~AD
roxnroll chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is off to a great start. It took me a long time to get around to reading this but now that I have I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the upcoming chapters.

Rox
Free Faye chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Do you plan on finishing this fanfiction? Cause I am really interested. It says you loaded this in september so maybe you are working on it now, crosses fingers. Please do! XD
Ox King chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This is a great first chapter. Usually when a first chapter is so descriptive, for the most part, skip it. Yours was great. Love the pairing idea. I hope there is going to be more chapters. Thanks for taking the time to write.
ronny-of-yore chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
You know, I wondered myself how things would go after Akatsuki and Sasuke came to Konoha. I had contemplated writing my own thesis fic, but I'm glad I didn't, because you've already embodied everything that I had in mind and in a much more stellar way.

There's so many points that I love about this and I just have to point out a few:

-Sasuke going blind from extended use of his Mangekyo

-Tsunade not dying but over using her own creation rebirth jutsu

-Sasuke being locked up and NOT dying by Naruto

There are more, but those are my top three. I really liked this. Great job ;)