Reviews for You and Me
Wonderful!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Great story
austingirl76 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was a really sweet oneshot. You described their relationsip perfectly.
justlikebrooke chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Okay, so i did exactly what Elena wanted and clicked on the link on her page, and i found a oneshot that... that... made me freaking speechless.

How do you manage to create this wonderfulness with so few words? Its all i've wanted for Brooke for so long, and it's just... pure beauty and pain. The way you describe her bond with Jamie makes my heart ache, literally! I'm amazed and somewhat envious that you could put this together in what seems to be such an easy way. I use too many words when i write. You, you use the perfect amount.

so i choose to follow in Typokween's (Elena's) path and i bow down to your greatness. I sincerly hope that you write again soon.

/Lynn
TypoKween chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
HOLY AMAZING GRACE!

I bow down to your greatness! (bows) Oh my goodness words to do describe how unworthy I feel to even leave you a review! This has got to be one of the BEST oneshots in the history of oneshots! I am so featuring this on my profile and I hope one day someone looks at it and says hmm, I wonder if this fic is any good, this chick seems to think so and then they read it and they feel exactly how I feel right now... Like I just watched the life of Brooke Davis flash before my eyes and it was beautiful. The Brooke/Jamie dynamic is freaking BRILLIANT and I believe you captured it so well it has inspired me to try and write a oneshot about it. But I don't know if I will ever post it because after reading this I don't know if I can write ever again! The greatness! haha. I'm so kissing your behind because I seriously think this is just a brilliant piece of work. I will make ALL my friends read it because it is THAT awesome. Keep up the amazing work.

This line now goes in my top five fanfic phrases:

"He’s an old wise soul trapped in an energetic boyish body. You were the insecure girl struggling to get out of your accelerated body. You chose to be destructive. But he chose to care."

I get chills it's so freaking great! Amazing, I just wanna frame. haha. This is a definate fav. ;)
othfan326 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
wow. awesome one shot!

i LOVE the brooke/jamie relationship. its becoming one of the most powerful ones on the show (if it isnt already!).

great job with this!
rosseyanna chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
oh, i love it. i really, really love it.

very good!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
oh my god this was so cute! i love hte bramie relationship. i really feel like its so raw and real in teh show and nothing and no one can touch it or even have a relationship with jamie that could compare! great job!
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 9/21/2008