Reviews for Flight
Guest chapter 23 . 5/23/2014
Good effort overall.
Azucar chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
So its been 6 years since you wrote this...hopefully your maturity has increased somewhat...whats all this yay business? And its mom not mummy...gas not petrol. Story is set in the US...figured words should fit.

Cant blame Tony for moving on. Anna seems like not a right fit for him poor girl but still your heart breaks for her pain. Tony seems very lost in your story - his character is stronger than you portray him. Lastly - Lucy acts like an 8 y.o. not a 4 y.o.

Sugar
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Time line jumps - 4 years Tony hasnt seen Ziva but he was on the USS RR for only a month...so he's just informing us his life went back to normal pretty quickly...right?
Animus et Anima chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
I really love this ending. Poor McGee, though, but Abby is everyone's favorite.
ShinyBrownHair chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I Love it no more chapters for now though i need to catch uo
Liraeyn chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
"Yay! What's NCIS?" So cute!
Leonie1988 chapter 23 . 8/9/2009
hey i loved it!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 23 . 4/24/2009
really good. no offence intended... but those are really horrible names. Prudence? Anyway, the story was love-a-li!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 18 . 4/24/2009
YAY! i love the ending for that chap!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
don't worry i hate elevators too. especially ones in hospitals... they're so fast and they make u all disorientated
esthero-lil'-wikked chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
i think the word is antsy not angsty
Not stalker chapter 23 . 1/21/2009
I love this story, theres a reason I think you should put it in the time capsule

there was much "awing" and SQEEing when i was reading this. Good work!

love
NCIS Freak123815 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
They probably don't have hit men, but whatever.

Interesting. I want to know how this progresses. I like it, good job.
That Cripple Girl chapter 23 . 11/21/2008
Aww i really loved this story and hope that after November u start another story keep up the great work :-D
That Cripple Girl chapter 22 . 11/15/2008
aww typical tiva never actually geting together fully - yet :-D