Reviews for The Captive
Karlan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I never really liked Anna in the way she is portrayed in the movie -she is so stubborn and devoted to her mission so much, that she doesn't care about anything else. That made her seem a bit dull, or even dumb... You showed that she had feelings too, that she wasn't only the machine to kill the vampires, but a real human being, who was aware of her weaknesses, no matter how she was trying to ignore them and hide them...

And Vlad here is just awesome -it's just how he should look like.

Well done!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
A great story. Very good.
chase young's daughter chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Great Story(:

Loved how you described what Anna was thinking(:

Update soon:D
Kaya Nah chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow...by that I mean WOW! :D You're the best for oneshots and this one was the very best I ever read.

/“immortality does not hurt. Not one bit. There is no guilt, there is no torment, no consequences. It is pure. Immortality is so very pure.”/

I don't know why, but this quote made me shiver in a very delightful way. ;)

Loved it, enjoyed every bit of it. :D

Your friend,

Kaya
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow! This is awesome! I've always loved toying with possible scenarios that took place between Anna and Dracula during her capture, and this is one of the best ones I've ever read. :)

I really like Anna's frustration over not being a strong reader. It's a weakness for her. And Anna will of course loathe any weakness she finds in herself. It makes perfect sense, and yet I don't think anyone has ever gave Anna that disadvantage before. She may be royalty, but she grew up being trained to kill vampires. So her education lacks literature and being well-read. And it doesn't stop there, oh no. Dracula offers her what she's been lacking in life, what they both know she's been lacking. Nice.

Well done, a great job, indeed. _

I look forward to reading more from you!

-Forever-
kriitikko chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Okay, firstly, you had no need to worry about the seize. I've read one-shots far longer than this.

Secondly, interesting idea. Dracula really is one mean son-of-a-devil. I'm glad you portrayed him as a really evil seducing devil here. He showed Anna what her life was missing and then offered it to her, to achieve his own sick victory over her family. Very clever, dear, you really captured what makes Dracula such a dangerous monster, a thing most fanfic writers tend to forget. Big congrats for that. Also great way of portraying Anna as a strong woman who could find it in her to refuse his offer.

Great work with this one! Definetley fave to my lists!