Reviews for Gâteau
Vaceleng's wife chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I have read this story probably over 10 times. I love it and I never get tired of it. Ah the craziness of the 12th division... And chojiro xD
TorrentsRain167 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
the world needs more Sasakibe...he is soooooo underrated
KJMathers chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
God I love Rin.

This made me laugh.

Twas funny.

Sincerely,

-The Negotiator of Promise
Phoenyxx chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Uh..Uh...UHM. HRRUM!

WHAT? LOL. Wow, I was giggling throughout XD. Oh Rin you androgynous male (I'm still in denial about that). I also can't believe I actually found a story with Sasakibe as a main focus (Seriously. The poor guy doesn't even have his name listed in the community characters listing). So, SUPER job and good for you :)!

Oh lmao...J'adore les gâteaux aussi! Yummers :D

~Phoenyx
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
*LMFAO*

Love it... especially the foaming at the mouth thing.
the maiden of the black moon chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
ha! love it continue it it makes me smile
DelMarch chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
It's still just as randomly crackish and funny on the nth reading :D

Some of my favourite lines:

"Dear (scientifically proven non-existent) God."

"It was like trying to tell Komamura that he should adopt a cat. It just did not happen."

"“Don’t call me Tsubokura-chan!”

“Tsubokura-kun then."

"OR CONSIDER YOUR CAKES EATEN." (Everyone, their grandma and their dog knows your weakness, Rin, don't they?)

"You can never trust an androgynous male." (*Throws dirty looks at Sasakibe* What's wrong with androgynous males! *Pets her Rin and Yumichika*)

"“Sasakibe-san said they sold good cakes in Paris.”" (Yup, everyone, their grandma, their dog, their neighbour and their car. You're doomed, Rin.)(Oh, and we French totally make great cakes! *shameless national pride plug*)

Does it show that this was fun :P ? Thanks for the laughs!

*Hands healing cookies to WinterVines in case s/he reads this - you never know*
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh my word. Besides being too funny to follow, I had a great time! Reminds me of things I write on occassion, you know, only dialogue. Ah, but Saskibe! No one ever writes him and I love him so. Great job on the crack fic...that DelMarch...I'm going to gave to ask her about this later today.

Ah, I was talking to her last night and we brought you up. I will admit that I said I was worried about you. She said you've been overwhelmed by schoolwork, poor dear! Well, I hope it's been getting better!

Much Love,

PND
WinterVines chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Well that was entertaining. I don't feel so good, so this fic was the perfect thing to take my mind off being ill. I like a good laugh. I wanted to laugh out loud, but I might throw up again. Anyway, it was a good fic. Thanks for sharing. -KG