Reviews for Sunset Reflections
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Good story! I loved that episode!
VenusdeMolly chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
The end is particularly fabulous considering that Jason Momoa WAS, in fact, a cast member on Baywatch. Tee hee.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ok, even though I'm a firm R/K shipper, I really enjoyd this peice. Very in-character for Rodney and Sheppard both. I liked Sheppard being nice...although he did neglect to tell Rodney that in the future, when he got together with her, Ronon was already dead and, therefore, out of the picture. Loved the Baywatch reference...and the mental image to boot.

pj

also, fyi, I'm pretty sure it's 'about face' not 'about turn' but that's really inconsequential.
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Loved it!:) Nice job...good Sheppard :)
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Awesome tag. Your Rodney characterization felt dead on, especially his envy of/contempt of Sheppard's coolness and mix of ego and insecurity. Great job. I hope you continue this.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Sweet story :D
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Loved this episode, so I've been excited to see others' reactions to it. This one did not disappoint. I have enjoyed watching John's response to Rodney/Jennifer on the show since he has some knowledge that he can't/shouldn't share! (Plus, the Baywatch line made me laugh out loud.)