Reviews for Give and Take
MissMandee31 chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Hey I really dig the twisted-ness of the entire story plot.

DeMartino and Daria is pretty amazing.

Although I did catch some errors that your beta didn't in the first 4 chapters.

Maybe you could have your beta go over them once more before posting.

But overall, other than Anthony being slight OOC, the writing is perfect, and it definitely shows that Daria has changed in College living.

Darn good, I will be sure to keep reading :D
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
This is very well written so far. I can see there's serious post-traumatic stress on several people's parts.

O'Niell has issues with conflict in general, Barch is blatantly offensive to all that could wound her heart.. meaning it got hurt very badly when she broke up with her ex-husband, Daria has major issues with opening up after the Tom fiasco, and Anthony DeMartino is one of the many Vietnam verterans that faced the monkey show way too close and far too personally.

I noted the reaction to his buddy's picture, and it's a fair bet he saw that young man die. That's something that is definately going to come back to this fic later.
kayoya chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Auch! that have to hurt
Mike Nassour chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
The "date" should not be happening. A student teacher is (at least around here) normally graded by the supervising teacher. Therefore, this is little different from DeMartino going out with one of his students, with the exception, of course, of age. It's like an employee dating the boss...very, very, bad idea.
Smileyfax chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Uh oh, sounds like O'Neill's killed another hooker!

Your writing style reminds me of somebody...
Slytherson chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Thanks for posting chapter three it was awesome. Please do another chapter update soon!
jasmine caswell chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
lol i didnt read the last chaptr but this is getting interesting! i wanna see more i wanna see more!

are we gonna see action? I love it already im gonna bookmark this.

-jasmine caswell
NiCE chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I'm always up for some action! Lets see some more exciting stuff! I wanna see more i wanna see more

some misspellings and grammatical errs but im okay with it

-jasmine caswell
Slytherson chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
please update sooN!
Smileyfax chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Good stuff so far. Keep it up!
Larisa chapter 1 . 9/21/2008