Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Poor thing! What an ass Mike was!
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
Aw, a total 'happy ever after.' You totally got me with Mae, nice one. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
Best Jacob and Renesmee ever.
thank that was very well written.
Shenelle chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Honestly, I wasn't even sure that they had sex. I had to go back a read from the piano part again. Theres vague and than there is VAGUE! Wow! Otherwise it is a good story.
princessjerzak chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
I loved that the author prefaced this by stating that it's very loosely based on "Pretty Woman." That made me want to dive right in. ObsessingOverEdward nailed this story. Great, fun story. I have already marked favorite story and favorite autor.
Qadi chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
I loved your story,I had a great time reading it! Thank you for the journey...
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
I liked this story. Its a fairly quick read. Sometimes I like more detail, a slower progression of events, and hence a longer story, but this one worked. Thanks for writing.
imustbecrazy chapter 25 . 3/28/2013
very nice! enjoy your work.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
Aww, that was a very sweet chapter. Also the fact that James and Mike got their just deserts was sweet as well and Bella turns out to be the heroine of that story.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
Sweet.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
Well, she finally talked some sense into herself. LOL.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Just as I thought. Riley was using her to get info on PNT. The Bahstid!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
Oh no. Now she has Mike to contend with as well as Jessica. Cripes, can it get any worse? Don't answer that! LOL.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
Why didn't he just tell her how he feels about her? Instead he does treat her like the whore Mike said she was. Foolish move Edward.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
He's got to be kidding! What a jerk!
3,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »