Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
CaliGirlMon chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
I was watching Pretty Woman on tv one night and was chatting with a friend on our FB group "A Place to Read Along" about how much I loved the movie and how I would love to read a Fic that loosely resembles Pretty Woman, so much to my surprise, Ruby shares a link with me to your story, why I didn't know about it before? Is beyond me!
So, we began a read along within our group for this story, and let me tell you that I was hooked from the beginning! I loved how certain scenes would just come to life for me, (the piano scene, the bathtub scene, the scenes were she went shopping) *sigh*!
Edward was truly a Knight, he was sweet and just perfect. Although the beauty and the beast reference at the end was just wonderful, I loved that! This story will go in my top Favs list for sure! Thank you for your beautiful words!

Monica
cutestkidsmom chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Oh how amazing! I loved it
cutestkidsmom chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
MIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIRE HIM!
cutestkidsmom chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
HOW INDEED OMG Edward is Adonis! and Zeus and every other God!
cutestkidsmom chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
IM MELTING
momma2fan chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful story! Thanks so much for writing. I loved the relationship between these two. Great job!
cutestkidsmom chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
You did good! Im a new yorker well done
cutestkidsmom chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Omg im so in love with this story
mscope chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
And along comes the knight in shining armor.
mscope chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I am as excited to re-read this as I was to read it when it came out. We are reading this in a read along on FB.
cutestkidsmom chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Swoooooooooooon! Are men like him real?
cutestkidsmom chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
OHHH I want this Edward to come and get me too LOL!
shenaniwhatagans chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed the first 4 chapters! I hate that she is so broken and really want to kick Mike in the balls...repeatedly!
Edward seems to be such a sweetie for being through what he has. I know he is jaded when it comes to dating and seriously who wouldn't be after his experience. Unfortunately, money and status draws hoes that only want said money and status and love is not usually on the menu. :(
I love that he wants to protect her and help her and they he knows that she is broken. She could really use a break right about now but I'm not sure she is going to be fixed anytime soon.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
found this today. Ladies in one of the Facebook discussion groups picked this to read next! Enjoying so far!
cutestkidsmom chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he saved her !
3,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »