Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
shenaniwhatagans chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed the first 4 chapters! I hate that she is so broken and really want to kick Mike in the balls...repeatedly!
Edward seems to be such a sweetie for being through what he has. I know he is jaded when it comes to dating and seriously who wouldn't be after his experience. Unfortunately, money and status draws hoes that only want said money and status and love is not usually on the menu. :(
I love that he wants to protect her and help her and they he knows that she is broken. She could really use a break right about now but I'm not sure she is going to be fixed anytime soon.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
found this today. Ladies in one of the Facebook discussion groups picked this to read next! Enjoying so far!
cutestkidsmom chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he saved her !
cutestkidsmom chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh boy I am reading this story with a read a long on FB Poor bella!
InkedBaby chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
Ahh this was exactly the type of story I've been wanting to read for forever. I love it. This was pure perfection. I love the very similar but different aspects to Pretty woman. This story is by far in my top five on this site, I loved it. I love the individuality you gave each character and how you incorporated all the characters into your story. It was so great how you kept them all so close to their personalities in the book, but gave them all the twist they needed to fit perfectly in the world you created.
I can't even tell you how captivated I was by this story, I found myself laughing and smiling alone like an idiot and getting super frustrated with the characters for not seeing what was right in front of them. Seriously, you had me roped in from the start. I've been reading this is all my spare time for the last few days. I'm kind of sad that its over.
The ending was perfect though. I wasn't a big fan of the epilogue, because I'm not really a fan of kids in the stories I read, but it was nice to see that little glimpse of the future. I am glad you included kids only in a short epilogue though, I can't even tell you how many times I've been reading a perfectly good story and then it should be over, but the author wants them to have babies, and then they do and its just dragging out a story that could be perfectly fine if completed a while back.
Anyway, like I said, this was amazing. I love the plot, I love your characters, I love your conflicts and emotions and just everything you threw in there. Thanks for writing, I'm so glad I found this when I was looking for something to read!
robsessed1123 chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
loved this! ty baby!
cbzoo chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
awwwww well done
cbzoo chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
and what a prince charming he is
cbzoo chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
he always across as a swarmy little pinky dick perv
cbzoo chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
so sweet
cbzoo chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
sweet
cbzoo chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
wow great start
Sooz88 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
great story..so far, I love it! xx
JustARead chapter 25 . 10/3/2012