Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
2brown-eyes chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
The more I read the more I hope someone does something to Mike. (could just be my pregnancy hormones rear it head.) I am glad she has Edward.
2brown-eyes chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
You know now that I think about it I am pretty sure Bella could have charged Mike for assault. Tearing the clothes of someone is unacceptable even if she was a prostitute.
I hope someone teaches him a lesson.
mao nase chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Fireworks coming! Mike ,Bella and Edward at a party. Hmmmmm. I wonder if Jessica is Kingsley's daughter(Mikes promotion.)

Mike being nasty, Jessica name calling, Bella running and Edward punching out Mike. Whoo Who
twilightfanatic00 chapter 25 . 5/1/2012
great story, it just pulled me right in and i couldnt stop reading.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
"Bella, I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time we were apart." He whispered. "Every decision, every action that I have done since then was to bring me closer to you."

Edward said that to Bella, yet he's the one that got the escort date as soon as he got to NY. How did he know he'd end up with a 'sweet' girl, instead of one that wanted to jump his bones?

I just think Edward has gotten off way to easily in your story.

All of the blame has been put on Bella for the break-up.

If your story is supposed to follow the "Pretty Woman" story, then it's Richard Gere's character that takes the blame for the break-up. He MAN's up!

Poor Bella. Once again, having to grovel and eat dirt.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
I hope Bella says NO!

Phone order date or not, that's a typical way that men hurt women. Just gotta have the beaver around. He couldn't go to this fundraiser alone when he JUST got back in town. I REALLY hope that Bella makes him suffer.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
:):):)
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Well, Ed was right about Manhattan Trust, however, he did only offer to 'keep' Bella, like a mistress.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
Double uh oh. Wow. Does Bella ever get a break?
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
GOOOO BELLA! Give him hell!
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Uh oh.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Bella should be a little interested in Edward's apathy towards Manhattan Trust. Gather info about your future employer, and understand who you will be working for. She should ask him questions. I'm sure most people would.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 16 . 4/10/2012