Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
dbpbatm chapter 25 . 8/23/2012
Fun read! Thank you for sharing it.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Loved it!
2brown-eyes chapter 25 . 8/2/2012
Good ending. It was a very sweet story.
2brown-eyes chapter 21 . 8/2/2012
I hate the tabloids too they spin things way out of the truth.
I don't blame Bella for her initial reaction to Edward. He did make it seem like he was trying to keep her on the side.
2brown-eyes chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Yes, a lynching. He better not hurt Bella again. (Mike not Edward)
2brown-eyes chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
I am glad she reunited with Jake and he won't be a threat.
I bet Jake would like to take a turn with Mike.
2brown-eyes chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
The more I read the more I hope someone does something to Mike. (could just be my pregnancy hormones rear it head.) I am glad she has Edward.
2brown-eyes chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
You know now that I think about it I am pretty sure Bella could have charged Mike for assault. Tearing the clothes of someone is unacceptable even if she was a prostitute.
I hope someone teaches him a lesson.
mao nase chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Fireworks coming! Mike ,Bella and Edward at a party. Hmmmmm. I wonder if Jessica is Kingsley's daughter(Mikes promotion.)

Mike being nasty, Jessica name calling, Bella running and Edward punching out Mike. Whoo Who
twilightfanatic00 chapter 25 . 5/1/2012
great story, it just pulled me right in and i couldnt stop reading.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
"Bella, I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time we were apart." He whispered. "Every decision, every action that I have done since then was to bring me closer to you."

Edward said that to Bella, yet he's the one that got the escort date as soon as he got to NY. How did he know he'd end up with a 'sweet' girl, instead of one that wanted to jump his bones?

I just think Edward has gotten off way to easily in your story.

All of the blame has been put on Bella for the break-up.

If your story is supposed to follow the "Pretty Woman" story, then it's Richard Gere's character that takes the blame for the break-up. He MAN's up!

Poor Bella. Once again, having to grovel and eat dirt.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
I hope Bella says NO!

Phone order date or not, that's a typical way that men hurt women. Just gotta have the beaver around. He couldn't go to this fundraiser alone when he JUST got back in town. I REALLY hope that Bella makes him suffer.
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
:):):)
CanYouBelieveIt chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Well, Ed was right about Manhattan Trust, however, he did only offer to 'keep' Bella, like a mistress.
3,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »