Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Jaygm chapter 25 . 10/11/2011
An excellent story- great plot and characters. Loved it!
MissyEmmy chapter 26 . 10/6/2011
I found this yesterday and was hooked! I loved it. Thank you for writting it :D
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
Bella, Bella, Bella... You should have trusted Edward. He is NOT Mike or James. Listen to your heart, not your rambling head. Tsk tsk, my dear.
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
Dang, honey! If Edward (or someone like him) would have offered ME this kind of deal I would have swallowed my pride and said "HELL YES!" lol Sigh...only in fairy tales.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
I really, really abhor James, Jessica, Victoria and Mike in this story. I keep chanting KARMA, KARMA! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
Edward really did sock it to Mike! But now James is going to cause even more problems. Dang. Someone is always stepping in to interrupt B&E getting closer.

I know it's all fiction but sometimes the fluff (or lack of) is a good fast read! I needed this little distraction as RL and work has been a bear this week and I'm loving this emotional vacation!
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Gah...this Edward just oozes sexy.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 9/24/2011
This was definitely a sweet Prince Charming chapter. But the angst of Bella seeing Mike again is soon to come. I just hope someone beats the crap out of him for doing what he did to Bella. Maybe Edward will nix the sporting goods part of the business and axe the turd. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
Could Edward be any sweeter or any more of a gentleman? It's great he found Jacob so he and Bella could reconnect.
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
B&E's day in Central Park was so sweet! There really is so much to see and do, it's like a mini-city.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
LOL! I love that Aro and Felix were flaming!
giraffelashes chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awww...your writing wasn't so bad. Some errors here and there. Not too bad. Poor Bella. Yeesh, what an awful Mike!
thunnababy chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
A lovely ending to a great story. Thank you!
thunnababy chapter 24 . 8/17/2011
Sweet!
thunnababy chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
I knew Riley was up to no good! Yes Bella, it's time to re-evaluate your relationship with Edward. You know in your heart that you both love each other so just call him for God's sake! LOL.

I really love this crazy story. :)
3,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »