Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
thunnababy chapter 24 . 8/17/2011
thunnababy chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
I knew Riley was up to no good! Yes Bella, it's time to re-evaluate your relationship with Edward. You know in your heart that you both love each other so just call him for God's sake! LOL.

I really love this crazy story. :)
thunnababy chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Wow, I did not see that coming. Bella had every reason to be upset with Edward about what he proposed. Edward should have just told her he loved her and that would have been enough.
thunnababy chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
I'm thinking that Riley had an ulterior motive for hiring Bella after seeing their photo together in the newspaper. Seeking some kind of revenge? Probably. More angst heading our way I guess. I love agnst! hehe.
thunnababy chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
Finally! That was hot and sweet. Mike got his just deserts and I hope that's the last we see of him. James is another story I fear.
thunnababy chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Oooh I can't wait until he sees Bella on Edward's arm at the party! And Edward's reaction when he finds out that it was Mike that threw Bella out in the rain that night.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
It's funny because I was at the WTC a several years ago and it was so far from finished, not even started really, just still prep work so I wondered becaue I hadn't seen anything in the news about it being completed. Glad you cleared that up. :)

Bella and Edward are getting so close now and I'm hoping that soon they will admit it to each other. I am enjoying this very much, especially that it's taking place in my favorite city.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
This is getting good. :)
Debbie White chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
I really liked ur story thanks for writing! I enjoyed it alot! :)
princessnerra chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Mike just ruined her life without thinking twice about it. What a real Jerk he is. I hope he gets what's coming to him.
my 2 guys chapter 26 . 7/7/2011
that was good keep it up
zyvl787 chapter 25 . 7/4/2011
thanks for the cute story! )
harperpitt chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Mmm, do men like him really exist?

Yes, they do - in fairytales. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
harperpitt chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Oh how sweet! And they're both Edwards!
Midnight Cougar chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
I just finished reading your Lady of The Knight, & it was absolutely fantastic! SO romantic! Edward was such a nice, gentle soul. All of the characters were so easy to read about, I just loved this story! Pretty Woman is one of my favourite movies & I really enjoyed the premise of this storyline here, but I really liked how you made it your own by deviating from all of the movie plot. Wonderful read. TY x
3,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »