Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
77049sma chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
i am loving this story!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
wonderful story I just finished it and It was awesome. THank you for sharing it!
msmess21907 chapter 26 . 5/17/2011
loved this story and i loved how alice got the nick name little hitler that is my sisters nickname from my father i about died seeing that but it was awesome and i plan on checking out more from you!
lilmstran chapter 25 . 4/28/2011
loved it
Littlemiss53 chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
I love the fairytale vibe of this fic! P.s. our daughter to be's middle name is Grace!
Leibeezer chapter 26 . 4/12/2011
I loved this story.
Marmelle chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
Loved your story! Really great!
eboni721 chapter 26 . 3/26/2011
Awesum story and plot! And I like how u called renesmee mae I wasn't expecting her for sum reason O_o lol lonely thing I cud suggest was be more descriptive with the sex scenes haha lol ;) keep up the good work!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
This story turned out really nice. There were definite similarities to Pretty Woman, but not too much. Very romantic. Nice to see James and Mike get what was coming to them. It was nice that Bella got the feeling of being able to stand on her own two feet before Edward came back to her.

I read your note about the 2 stories you pulled and how one has been re-written, but is the other story, Devil's Angel, re-written anywhere? I couldn't find it on your website.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I really like where you're taking this so far. Richard Gere is a fantastic Edward, but your Edward is starting out pretty hot too. I can't wait 'til Bella figures out he thinks she's a hooker. That should be almost as interesting as when he figures out she's actually an educated woman who just got mixed up with the wrong guy.
Kat Ksm chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
8thweasleykid chapter 26 . 3/10/2011
fantastic story I greatly enjoyed it!
ajendas chapter 25 . 2/18/2011
lovely story...finally finished it!
lalitaduarte chapter 26 . 2/16/2011
what happen with the outtake o LotK?

i think ...iremember one...
reesessweetie chapter 25 . 2/7/2011
a really great story. i was reluctant to read it b/c based on the summary, i thought bella was going to be a hooker in this story. but as soon as i read the first chapter, i saw that it wasn't so and i just read everything completely through all in one sitting. thanks so much for this story!
3,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »