Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
hammondgirl chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I have to wait until this weekend? Gah - You updated on Tuesday! Why can't you give us some Thursday or Friday morning action. I'm dying over here. I need this party to come up. I foresee Bella dealing with her feelings while he gives her some jewelry - Um Julia Roberts in the red dress style. Then, she freaks out about Mike and Edward's all super protective and then he realizes his feelings. Gah - hurry up already. You write it better than my feeble imagination. I like the details. Oh - and thanks so much for the fake lemon. Def. needed some sexual tension release, even if it was only a dream.
mamato chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I just joined in the story...EXCELLENT! I cant wait to see where you take this! The confrontation at the party with Mike, Edward, and Bella should be GREAT! I want to see Edward get NASTY with him...and please, please don't put in a love triangle or anything...I just want to see Edward continuing to woo Bella into a loving relationship. I think it will ruin the story if he gets tempted elsewhere, and this story leaves room for that, and I just don't want to see it go in that direction. Too heartbreaking for me and Bella!
flecour chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Great story! )

I hope Edward or Emmett beats the * out of Mike. LMAO
Alejandra111 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
LOVED IT! Write more soonish please! Cant wait! :P
pippapear chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Hiya,

Oh, Good chapter!

I did not see the Mike creeper appearing again!

Good twist!

I just hope he does not upset Bella at the party!

Dum dum dah!

Poor Edward & Bella, both so confused...

Very good chapter - thanks for posting it.

Can't wait till the next!

Hope its soon.

Cheers.
TwiDi chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Three things here [rubbing my hands]...

First... that was a lovely "fake" love scene, I mean it was a bit evil playing with him that was... that poor guy, he's so frustrated... ;)

Second... [evil grin] I think you know how I feel about Mike, so I would like to thank you for bringing him back to get his ass kicked... believe me i would have done it myself if I could ;)

Third... I will always leave lovin' for this amazing story, you know you got us all hooked because you're good ;)

So, please keep the sweet chapters coming... and please take it easy on Edward... he's such a sweet person, I mean after all... he IS the Knight of our story!

Cheers!
teambellaedward chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
that was the bomb cant wait for next update
TwilightFan104 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
What a fun chapter. Poor Edward is torturing himself over Bella. It is a shame that neither of them can communicate how they really feel for each other. Great that Emmett picked up on it.

Great way to bring Mike back into the fun. It was perfect that Edward and Emmett both shim for what he is. I can't wait to see what happens at the party when he and Bella run into each other. There are so many possible ways this can go.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I don't think I've reviewed this yet but it's a cute story and I'm really enjoying it!

The chess game and the kiss were great.
Alyndriel chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I have really enjoyed this story. Gotta love Edward and Bella being paranoid about the other's feelings and stinking at communicating about them even when they are both human. :) I can't wait to see the..erm...excrement hit the fan when Mike is outed.

Maybe two updates this weekend? ::hopeful look::

It's fun, keep it up!
Night script chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
damn... Bella is going to see Mike again... I hope Edward doesn't kill Mike when he finds out...
Jayeliwood chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. That's bad of me and I'm sorry. But, I love the story.

lol Woohoo Mike Lynching. Alright!

Reviews are drugs. You always want more
my1alias chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Woo! I can't WAIT to see what happens at that party...my mind is overflowing with possibilities. I loved the chess game. That was awesome!
PurdueLiz chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
The chess game was classic. I love how Bella thought she was playing him, and really he was playing her. The kiss was wonderful. So sad that she's holding back because she's scared. Edward's dream was yummy, too bad it wasn't real. Oh I can't wait to see Mike get what he deserves! But I just have this horrible feeling Bella's gonna be on the receiving end of some nastiness from him at the party. Can't wait for the next update!
icefang7 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
oh, lets have fun with mike...throw him to the wolves! he could get hit by a bus...i'll drive! he he thanks for the update, it was really good, can't wait for the next!
3,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »