Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
kckatnip chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
wow what an amazing story i cant wait to read more
hammondgirl chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
You're definitely headed in the right direction. Edward doing that for her was the icing on the cake. Now, she needs to stop being retarded and admit her feelings for him, and he DEFINITELY needs to do the same. The big opeining night echoes the opera in Pretty Woman, right? That's when they kind of realize they fall for each other. I hope you're doing the same thing!
Bennyjo4 chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
I really like your story. I hope Bella gets her happily ever after and also gets to throw it in Mike's face. Hope you update soon. Thanks!
muggleinlove chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
I'm enjoying this! I'm sad there's no more chapters to continue!

I look forward to more!

Katie :)
Salanna chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
I love this story, definitively the right direction! Love the way their relationship is slowly developing, falling in love but neither of them realizing that yet. So lovely of Edward finding Jacob for her (probably a good thing Jacob is already married...). I really love the gentleman Edward (green with jealousy, I want one as well).

Keep up the good work, impatiently waiting for more.
lovelywendy chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
aw (:

definetly the right direction :)
Eve-BriBella12 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
its so amazing u must continue
lovelywendy chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
this feels like pretty women

haha
KNG1986 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Good chapter, thanks for updating,
my1alias chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Yay! I am so happy that Bella and Jake have found each other again! :)
Meliktes chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
That's so wonderful! I'm so happy Edward found Jake! That was so sweet of him to arrange all that. Great writing by the way.
amulaya chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
I can't wait to read more! Please update again!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Wow! That was great! I adore Felix! You've made him just so darned adorable! :D Great story!
TwiDi chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
PERFECTION! That was absolutely perfect!

I absolutely loved it! I'm so happy that Jake is back, I'm just looking forward to hear our Bella tell her story to Edward...

I really hope that they would understand what's happening between them... and yes, this is definitely heading in the right direction!

I LOVE THIS STORY!

CHEERS!
JessMess chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Oh My Freaking God!

This was a fantastic chapter!

Edward was a dream boat, I woukd kill to have an Edward like that :P ANd WOW he already found Jacob? Damn he's god. (Yes, I do think that Edward Cullen could be a god in disguise :P)

I look forward too more soon,

BYe