Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
icefang7 chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
bella better be ready to move to seattle! lol, great chap! please continue soon and thanks for the update.
Emolicious Angel chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
omg YAY

she finaly gave in

hehehe edwards so sweet to her.

cant wait for more.
vix2020 chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Aw. As usual, this update was excellent. I absolutely love enjoy your story. Your style is so expressive, I find myself lost in the world you create. I look intentionally for your updates.

My favorite: "When the music ended we stood in the middle of the dance floor, holding on to each other not wanting the song to end. A light waltz started playing and Edward regained his composure first so he swept me away into the next dance. He was light on his feet and extremely graceful for a man. Thankfully, I hadn’t stepped on his toes. Maybe it was all in the leading."

Excellent!
latuacantante4him chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Fun chapter. I am glad that Bella is admitting her feelings and attraction to Edward to herself.
KNG1986 chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
The dance was so hot. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jayeliwood chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
This was a fantastic chapter! I was so happy to read something good when I came home. There just isn't enough good fan fics like this one out there. Great job!
kate7711 chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
thats completely ridiculous, you should not be flabergasted that people are still reading your story because it is a great story, and thats and understatement. this is one of my favourite stories and i cant wait for the next chapter. your story is completely original and i love your style of writting. keep up the fantastic work and update ASAP!

ps. finally bella is giving into her feelings YAY!
phantome101 chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
:P things are starting to look quite smooth in this chp... I wonder, since Mike will be making an appearance once again in Bella's life, will Tanya be back too?
ieatsourgrapes chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Aw!
dolphin62598 chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Oh that was such a magical chapter! I want a Prince Charming...dang it! LOL! No really...great job! I love all the Pretty Woman refrences-it really is adding such a great touch to the story! I can't wait to see what happens when they get back to the hotel or if Bella gets that job for that matter! Oh and I think I might cry if Edward actually goes back to Seattle and leaves Bella in NY! UGH! Please do update again and soon! I love this story!
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
perfect together are you going to follow pretty woman to the letter or are you going to add more twist nothings wrong with it i really love pretty woman
laibballfan chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
update update update...
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i really hate mike in this
mllesinistre chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
Oh boy, I did not see that twist coming. I can't believe Mike's back. I'm glad that she's got Edward this time to protect her, but I hope she's able to stick up for herself when they cross paths again. She's needs to learn how to stick up for herself in front of him and maybe kick him hard in the crotch with a killer pair of heels. And then I want Edward beat the crap out of him.

Was Bella really running errands or was she just trying to avoid Edward? Obviously I don't like the awkwardness between them and I think they need to set some more boundaries if Bella doesn't want to become more serious with Edward. As much as I love their kiss after the chess game, Edward took advantage of her, especially since he promised he wouldn't ask anything of her until she was ready.

Can't wait for more!
Meliktes chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
you fake lemoned me! Here I was all excited that they were going further, then BAM! no lemon. darn! And Mike? He needs to go away. Far far away.

great chapter btw. keep it up!
3,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »