Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
laibballfan chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
update update update...
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
i really hate mike in this
mllesinistre chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
Oh boy, I did not see that twist coming. I can't believe Mike's back. I'm glad that she's got Edward this time to protect her, but I hope she's able to stick up for herself when they cross paths again. She's needs to learn how to stick up for herself in front of him and maybe kick him hard in the crotch with a killer pair of heels. And then I want Edward beat the crap out of him.

Was Bella really running errands or was she just trying to avoid Edward? Obviously I don't like the awkwardness between them and I think they need to set some more boundaries if Bella doesn't want to become more serious with Edward. As much as I love their kiss after the chess game, Edward took advantage of her, especially since he promised he wouldn't ask anything of her until she was ready.

Can't wait for more!
Meliktes chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
you fake lemoned me! Here I was all excited that they were going further, then BAM! no lemon. darn! And Mike? He needs to go away. Far far away.

great chapter btw. keep it up!
Sammize chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Whoa i can only Imagine the drama when Bella sees Mike at that party. Or worst when Mike sees Bella.

dun dun dun
latuacantante4him chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Your little fake lemon was feeling very real. LOL! So, Mike works for the new company. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Wouldn't it be great if Bella somehow ended up being Mike's boss or something like that? LOL!
chelseapeeler chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Can't wait to see what Edward does to Mike when he finds out who he really is!
dolphingirl79 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
evil authors making me log in to leave a review. I do like this story it reminds me of pretty women alot. keep up the good work.
sunnydae13 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
i just keep getting suprised at how many awesome stories there are on this web site. Just found this one, and it's great! Love it. I can't wait to see what happens with Mike and Edward, i'm sure the company party will be somewhat like deja-vu for Bella. Can't wait for an update! Kudos...
silly bj chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Good ol' Mike Newton.

Can't wait to read what's coming.
mara-elisa chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Oh... is Mike going to see Bella and Edward at this anniversary party? I expect drama! But seriously I really love this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
hammondgirl chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I have to wait until this weekend? Gah - You updated on Tuesday! Why can't you give us some Thursday or Friday morning action. I'm dying over here. I need this party to come up. I foresee Bella dealing with her feelings while he gives her some jewelry - Um Julia Roberts in the red dress style. Then, she freaks out about Mike and Edward's all super protective and then he realizes his feelings. Gah - hurry up already. You write it better than my feeble imagination. I like the details. Oh - and thanks so much for the fake lemon. Def. needed some sexual tension release, even if it was only a dream.
mamato chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I just joined in the story...EXCELLENT! I cant wait to see where you take this! The confrontation at the party with Mike, Edward, and Bella should be GREAT! I want to see Edward get NASTY with him...and please, please don't put in a love triangle or anything...I just want to see Edward continuing to woo Bella into a loving relationship. I think it will ruin the story if he gets tempted elsewhere, and this story leaves room for that, and I just don't want to see it go in that direction. Too heartbreaking for me and Bella!
flecour chapter 10 . 10/22/2008