Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Sammize chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Whoa i can only Imagine the drama when Bella sees Mike at that party. Or worst when Mike sees Bella.

dun dun dun
latuacantante4him chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Your little fake lemon was feeling very real. LOL! So, Mike works for the new company. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Wouldn't it be great if Bella somehow ended up being Mike's boss or something like that? LOL!
chelseapeeler chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Can't wait to see what Edward does to Mike when he finds out who he really is!
dolphingirl79 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
evil authors making me log in to leave a review. I do like this story it reminds me of pretty women alot. keep up the good work.
sunnydae13 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
i just keep getting suprised at how many awesome stories there are on this web site. Just found this one, and it's great! Love it. I can't wait to see what happens with Mike and Edward, i'm sure the company party will be somewhat like deja-vu for Bella. Can't wait for an update! Kudos...
silly bj chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Good ol' Mike Newton.

Can't wait to read what's coming.
mara-elisa chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Oh... is Mike going to see Bella and Edward at this anniversary party? I expect drama! But seriously I really love this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
hammondgirl chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I have to wait until this weekend? Gah - You updated on Tuesday! Why can't you give us some Thursday or Friday morning action. I'm dying over here. I need this party to come up. I foresee Bella dealing with her feelings while he gives her some jewelry - Um Julia Roberts in the red dress style. Then, she freaks out about Mike and Edward's all super protective and then he realizes his feelings. Gah - hurry up already. You write it better than my feeble imagination. I like the details. Oh - and thanks so much for the fake lemon. Def. needed some sexual tension release, even if it was only a dream.
mamato chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I just joined in the story...EXCELLENT! I cant wait to see where you take this! The confrontation at the party with Mike, Edward, and Bella should be GREAT! I want to see Edward get NASTY with him...and please, please don't put in a love triangle or anything...I just want to see Edward continuing to woo Bella into a loving relationship. I think it will ruin the story if he gets tempted elsewhere, and this story leaves room for that, and I just don't want to see it go in that direction. Too heartbreaking for me and Bella!
flecour chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Great story! )

I hope Edward or Emmett beats the * out of Mike. LMAO
Alejandra111 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
LOVED IT! Write more soonish please! Cant wait! :P
pippapear chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Hiya,

Oh, Good chapter!

I did not see the Mike creeper appearing again!

Good twist!

I just hope he does not upset Bella at the party!

Dum dum dah!

Poor Edward & Bella, both so confused...

Very good chapter - thanks for posting it.

Can't wait till the next!

Hope its soon.

Cheers.
TwiDi chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Three things here [rubbing my hands]...

First... that was a lovely "fake" love scene, I mean it was a bit evil playing with him that was... that poor guy, he's so frustrated... ;)

Second... [evil grin] I think you know how I feel about Mike, so I would like to thank you for bringing him back to get his ass kicked... believe me i would have done it myself if I could ;)

Third... I will always leave lovin' for this amazing story, you know you got us all hooked because you're good ;)

So, please keep the sweet chapters coming... and please take it easy on Edward... he's such a sweet person, I mean after all... he IS the Knight of our story!

Cheers!
teambellaedward chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
that was the bomb cant wait for next update
TwilightFan104 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
What a fun chapter. Poor Edward is torturing himself over Bella. It is a shame that neither of them can communicate how they really feel for each other. Great that Emmett picked up on it.

Great way to bring Mike back into the fun. It was perfect that Edward and Emmett both shim for what he is. I can't wait to see what happens at the party when he and Bella run into each other. There are so many possible ways this can go.
3,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »