Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
pippapear chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Hiya,

Oh, Good chapter!

I did not see the Mike creeper appearing again!

Good twist!

I just hope he does not upset Bella at the party!

Dum dum dah!

Poor Edward & Bella, both so confused...

Very good chapter - thanks for posting it.

Can't wait till the next!

Hope its soon.

Cheers.
TwiDi chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Three things here [rubbing my hands]...

First... that was a lovely "fake" love scene, I mean it was a bit evil playing with him that was... that poor guy, he's so frustrated... ;)

Second... [evil grin] I think you know how I feel about Mike, so I would like to thank you for bringing him back to get his ass kicked... believe me i would have done it myself if I could ;)

Third... I will always leave lovin' for this amazing story, you know you got us all hooked because you're good ;)

So, please keep the sweet chapters coming... and please take it easy on Edward... he's such a sweet person, I mean after all... he IS the Knight of our story!

Cheers!
teambellaedward chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
that was the bomb cant wait for next update
TwilightFan104 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
What a fun chapter. Poor Edward is torturing himself over Bella. It is a shame that neither of them can communicate how they really feel for each other. Great that Emmett picked up on it.

Great way to bring Mike back into the fun. It was perfect that Edward and Emmett both shim for what he is. I can't wait to see what happens at the party when he and Bella run into each other. There are so many possible ways this can go.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I don't think I've reviewed this yet but it's a cute story and I'm really enjoying it!

The chess game and the kiss were great.
Alyndriel chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I have really enjoyed this story. Gotta love Edward and Bella being paranoid about the other's feelings and stinking at communicating about them even when they are both human. :) I can't wait to see the..erm...excrement hit the fan when Mike is outed.

Maybe two updates this weekend? ::hopeful look::

It's fun, keep it up!
Night script chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
damn... Bella is going to see Mike again... I hope Edward doesn't kill Mike when he finds out...
Jayeliwood chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. That's bad of me and I'm sorry. But, I love the story.

lol Woohoo Mike Lynching. Alright!

Reviews are drugs. You always want more
my1alias chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Woo! I can't WAIT to see what happens at that party...my mind is overflowing with possibilities. I loved the chess game. That was awesome!
PurdueLiz chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
The chess game was classic. I love how Bella thought she was playing him, and really he was playing her. The kiss was wonderful. So sad that she's holding back because she's scared. Edward's dream was yummy, too bad it wasn't real. Oh I can't wait to see Mike get what he deserves! But I just have this horrible feeling Bella's gonna be on the receiving end of some nastiness from him at the party. Can't wait for the next update!
icefang7 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
oh, lets have fun with mike...throw him to the wolves! he could get hit by a bus...i'll drive! he he thanks for the update, it was really good, can't wait for the next!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I think it's great that you're bringing Mike back into the story. It brings even more drama, and I do love drama (well, in stories anyway). Keep up the great work!
muggleinlove chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Great chapter! I love that Mike is getting into it. Hopefully Edward will put him in his place.

I want them to get together already!

The suspense is killing me!

Katie :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
And the plot thickens. Bella's ex-Mike will be at the party on the weekend as well. Edward really won't like him then. :) And, of course, I predict that Mike will call Bella all sorts of names in front of Edward's family.
kckatnip chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
i was so happy to see this in my email...i did a little dance lol i am loving this story and cannot wait till the next update i am excited to see what happens with Mike, Edward and Bella but i know it wont be pretty for Mike...which is good...great job on the chapter and on the story i am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter
3,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »