Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I think it's great that you're bringing Mike back into the story. It brings even more drama, and I do love drama (well, in stories anyway). Keep up the great work!
muggleinlove chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Great chapter! I love that Mike is getting into it. Hopefully Edward will put him in his place.

I want them to get together already!

The suspense is killing me!

Katie :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
And the plot thickens. Bella's ex-Mike will be at the party on the weekend as well. Edward really won't like him then. :) And, of course, I predict that Mike will call Bella all sorts of names in front of Edward's family.
kckatnip chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
i was so happy to see this in my email...i did a little dance lol i am loving this story and cannot wait till the next update i am excited to see what happens with Mike, Edward and Bella but i know it wont be pretty for Mike...which is good...great job on the chapter and on the story i am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter
Savage Juno chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
This is such a fun little story. Can't wait to see what you do with Mike. Thanks for the update.
dolphin62598 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Ah...Ah...I can't WAIT to see what happens at the party on Saturday! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope Mike shows up and Bella is there too! I want Edward to kick his BUTT! AH! Great update and I can't wait to read more!
barbarito chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
OMG! Why did Bella pull away from his kiss? Is it because she is scared? Love how Edward cannot get her out of his head and how he realizes he is falling for her! Loved Edward's dream! Thought it was real!Ok, now sleazy Mike Newton is working for Edward! The shit is going to hit the fan when Edward finds out who Mike really is! Cannot wait for that! Are Bella and Edward going to run into Mike at the company party? OH cannot wait for your next update! Great chapter!
forestforest chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Darn... I knew it was a dream! I also can't wait to see what you do with Mike... This will be interesting.
lovesanime92 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
HEhee that was soo mean to do that to Edward lol. plz udpate really soon though! I love it!
KNG1986 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I was so excited when I got the notice of a new chapter. This story gets better and better.
iamvamp chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
that was hot! thankyou-thankyou-thankyou for having such an amazing plot for this story, you have me waiting on tender hooks for the next chapter!

keep up the fab work!

iamvamp
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
This story truly is one I really look forward too. When I see the notice in my inbox . . . well, yay! I love how you're handling it - your ideas are great, your wording is great and I love how it flips from BPOV to EPOV. Excellent story!
bluebaby3296 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
y do men always say the kiss meant nothing? loving the story!
MasenLover chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Ahh Mike is going to get his ass beaten (hopefully) by Edward soon, sweet! I was perfectly fine having Mike out of the story for good, but confrontations and revenge is always a good story. :D Keep up the wonderful work. Looking forward to this next chapter.
Jennmc75 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Nice. I really liked that chapter. I liked Bella getting a bit too cocky got her beat at chess. I had a feeling it was a dream, because I just couldn't see Bella giving in that easily. Her feelings for Edward run too deep now and opening herself up like that just didn't fit.

I didn't see Mike coming. That is going to make the anniversary party so interesting. I can't wait for Edward to crush him. I hope it is painful. I have a feeling Mike is going to be shocked when he sees Bella. I just hope she can pull off the confident Bella in front of him. I have a feeling Mr. Kingsley might play a big part in that area.
3,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »