Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Alyndriel chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I have really enjoyed this story. Gotta love Edward and Bella being paranoid about the other's feelings and stinking at communicating about them even when they are both human. :) I can't wait to see the..erm...excrement hit the fan when Mike is outed.

Maybe two updates this weekend? ::hopeful look::

It's fun, keep it up!
Night script chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
damn... Bella is going to see Mike again... I hope Edward doesn't kill Mike when he finds out...
Jayeliwood chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. That's bad of me and I'm sorry. But, I love the story.

lol Woohoo Mike Lynching. Alright!

Reviews are drugs. You always want more
my1alias chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Woo! I can't WAIT to see what happens at that party...my mind is overflowing with possibilities. I loved the chess game. That was awesome!
PurdueLiz chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
The chess game was classic. I love how Bella thought she was playing him, and really he was playing her. The kiss was wonderful. So sad that she's holding back because she's scared. Edward's dream was yummy, too bad it wasn't real. Oh I can't wait to see Mike get what he deserves! But I just have this horrible feeling Bella's gonna be on the receiving end of some nastiness from him at the party. Can't wait for the next update!
icefang7 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
oh, lets have fun with mike...throw him to the wolves! he could get hit by a bus...i'll drive! he he thanks for the update, it was really good, can't wait for the next!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I think it's great that you're bringing Mike back into the story. It brings even more drama, and I do love drama (well, in stories anyway). Keep up the great work!
muggleinlove chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Great chapter! I love that Mike is getting into it. Hopefully Edward will put him in his place.

I want them to get together already!

The suspense is killing me!

Katie :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
And the plot thickens. Bella's ex-Mike will be at the party on the weekend as well. Edward really won't like him then. :) And, of course, I predict that Mike will call Bella all sorts of names in front of Edward's family.
kckatnip chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
i was so happy to see this in my email...i did a little dance lol i am loving this story and cannot wait till the next update i am excited to see what happens with Mike, Edward and Bella but i know it wont be pretty for Mike...which is good...great job on the chapter and on the story i am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter
Savage Juno chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
This is such a fun little story. Can't wait to see what you do with Mike. Thanks for the update.
dolphin62598 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Ah...Ah...I can't WAIT to see what happens at the party on Saturday! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope Mike shows up and Bella is there too! I want Edward to kick his BUTT! AH! Great update and I can't wait to read more!
barbarito chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
OMG! Why did Bella pull away from his kiss? Is it because she is scared? Love how Edward cannot get her out of his head and how he realizes he is falling for her! Loved Edward's dream! Thought it was real!Ok, now sleazy Mike Newton is working for Edward! The shit is going to hit the fan when Edward finds out who Mike really is! Cannot wait for that! Are Bella and Edward going to run into Mike at the company party? OH cannot wait for your next update! Great chapter!
forestforest chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Darn... I knew it was a dream! I also can't wait to see what you do with Mike... This will be interesting.
lovesanime92 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
HEhee that was soo mean to do that to Edward lol. plz udpate really soon though! I love it!
3,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »