Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
dolphin62598 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Ah...Ah...I can't WAIT to see what happens at the party on Saturday! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope Mike shows up and Bella is there too! I want Edward to kick his BUTT! AH! Great update and I can't wait to read more!
barbarito chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
OMG! Why did Bella pull away from his kiss? Is it because she is scared? Love how Edward cannot get her out of his head and how he realizes he is falling for her! Loved Edward's dream! Thought it was real!Ok, now sleazy Mike Newton is working for Edward! The shit is going to hit the fan when Edward finds out who Mike really is! Cannot wait for that! Are Bella and Edward going to run into Mike at the company party? OH cannot wait for your next update! Great chapter!
forestforest chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Darn... I knew it was a dream! I also can't wait to see what you do with Mike... This will be interesting.
lovesanime92 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
HEhee that was soo mean to do that to Edward lol. plz udpate really soon though! I love it!
KNG1986 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I was so excited when I got the notice of a new chapter. This story gets better and better.
iamvamp chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
that was hot! thankyou-thankyou-thankyou for having such an amazing plot for this story, you have me waiting on tender hooks for the next chapter!

keep up the fab work!

iamvamp
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
This story truly is one I really look forward too. When I see the notice in my inbox . . . well, yay! I love how you're handling it - your ideas are great, your wording is great and I love how it flips from BPOV to EPOV. Excellent story!
bluebaby3296 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
y do men always say the kiss meant nothing? loving the story!
MasenLover chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Ahh Mike is going to get his ass beaten (hopefully) by Edward soon, sweet! I was perfectly fine having Mike out of the story for good, but confrontations and revenge is always a good story. :D Keep up the wonderful work. Looking forward to this next chapter.
Jennmc75 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Nice. I really liked that chapter. I liked Bella getting a bit too cocky got her beat at chess. I had a feeling it was a dream, because I just couldn't see Bella giving in that easily. Her feelings for Edward run too deep now and opening herself up like that just didn't fit.

I didn't see Mike coming. That is going to make the anniversary party so interesting. I can't wait for Edward to crush him. I hope it is painful. I have a feeling Mike is going to be shocked when he sees Bella. I just hope she can pull off the confident Bella in front of him. I have a feeling Mr. Kingsley might play a big part in that area.
ThisIsAnUnimaginativePenName chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Mike shmike, I want Tanya action! lol, I just read all the chapters and I'm completley in live with this... although Pretty woman is one of my favoutite movies... 0_o
phantome101 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
O..Can't wait for the party.. I wonder how everyone would react when Bella comes face to face with Mike. Also, I can't stop laughing at how gay Felix is :P
JessMess chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Grest chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more.

LOL Mike is so getting a lynching when Edward finds out that he is the guy that broke Bella. I would love too see/read Mike getting taken down a peg :P But it would be super funny if at the party for PNT, Mike has Jessica with him, Edwardfull on sakes him and then have Mr Kingsley lynch him too :P

Mwahahahaha:P

I look forward too more soon,

BYe
Tulips at Twilight chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Those two are going to figure things out sometime. They are both too stubborn to admit anything. I can hardly wait for the party. Bella has to look gorgeous and Mike needs to get his due. That should be a great chapter. Update asap.
Emolicious Angel chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
hahaha well heres your fix

i rather liked the fake lemon but i was wondering if bella knew that something was going on inside of his head while he was sleeping? like i dunno youd think that if he was dreaming something like that he would be ..moaning in his sleep or something.

hehe i dunno wat im talkin bout

oh and cant wait for edward to find out who mike is !

so i cant wait for your next update.
3,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »