Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Night script chapter 8 . 10/17/2008
Will she go find a job? I hope she gets a good job... I will be sad if she gets a stupid job...
mllesinistre chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
Why would it be dangerous for Bella to pursue something with Edward? Is she just trying to protect herself or is it something else? I love that she feels comfortable enough around Edward's family and friends. I'm interested in what you plan on doing about Jake. She's got a lot of damage control to do there. The last part of the chapter was really cute. I loved the way he held out his hand for her as they went off to bed.

Can't wait for more. :)

P.S. I finally watched Pretty Woman again and I seriously forgot how good of a movie it was. I'm glad I watched it again.
TwilightFan104 chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
What a fun chapter. There is never enough fun Emmett. Seeing him with the little girl was too cute! I loved how Alice, in typical Alice form, had them dress all touristy. It was great seeing them all interact so well and have so much fun. I really enjoyed the sweet interaction between E&B. The little things like the hand holding, Edward offering to help with Jacob and her running her hands through his hair are just bringing them closer. Bella is slowly get sucked deeper into their lives. Spending the next day with Alice should prove interesting.

Based on Bella's last thoughts, I hope she is not going to push Edward away for her own pride. Someone needs to smack some sense and confidence into her.
JessMess chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
Great chapter!

I loved how it played out and how sweet Edward was towards Bella.

I look forward too more.

BYe
jasmlc chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
This was a great chapter. I loved how Alice made them wear tourist type things.
darcy13 chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
For not ever being to NYC you did a great job. The Ground Zero site is a multi-Kleenex experience. Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty are incredible. Ellis Island actually had a perfect view of the Twin Towers while they stood. I have the photos to prove it. And who doesn't reenact Sleepless in Seattle on the top of the Empire State Building. The last time we were there I made my husband take pictures of me next to one of those coin-operated viewing machines where Jonah left his backpack! Of course if I had Emmett I'd go for the reenactment of King Kong too.
lovedforeternity chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
I love the chemistry. I love your EDWARD. I would love to be his "date" for a few weeks. Can't wait for more.
The Unseen Wonder chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
hey can you have some1 mug or burn there apartment in the future and they run into bella sucsesful and married with kids and happy wit edward while the SUFFER! *laughs evily while rubbing her palm together.

UPDATE SOON!

- Leah the Unseen Wonder
MasenLover chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Thank you so much for this chapter. It was very good. :D Hope to see an other update soon. :D Hope all is well, and take care. :D
Savage Juno chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
I always love goofy Emmett. Thanks for the update. I'm really diggin this story...lots of fun.
bug2001 chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Excellent chapter. Loved Emmett in this chapter! he was too funny. :) Looking forward to more!
icefang7 chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
great story so far, please continue soon and thanks!
tissues chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Ok...i like this chapter )
forestforest chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
Hah, Emmett is such a crackup! And I loved at the end about how Bella is fighting back.. Anyways, great chapter!
hammondgirl chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
I don't expect anything but a great chapter update from you. I've never been to NY either, but hopefully will get to go soon. I really like how you're building up their relationship. I know it's only been a few days, but hey, when you know, you know, right? So, onto the next chapter, please?
3,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 224 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 244 .. Last Next »