Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Sammize chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
I love Bella in this story
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I was hoping she would tell him about her degree and previous job. Hopefully she will tell him everything soon.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Cute. Reminds me a bit of Pretty Woman.
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Edward wasn't the only one to assume she was for hire. It was an easy mistake to make given the way she was dressed and where she was. I hope she tells Edward everything soon. I hope Mike gt what he deserves. A swift kick in the ass. Love this story.
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
great chapter, although I thought she convinced him a little TOO easily. Anyway, when are ya gonna give us some lemons?
kirster226 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I love your story. It's so good. I can't wait for more updates!
The Unseen Wonder chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
edward is so SEXY!

he is my white knight *swoons*

i loved that story where did u get it?

UPDATE SOON!

- Leah the Unseen Wonder
kate7711 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
love it, i thought this chapter was really good and this story is one of a kind. keep up the good work and update very soon!
Cerrydwen chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Poor Bella! I so dislike guy like Mike! Hope that everything will be alright in the end and that Mike realise what a di.k he is!
hammondgirl chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I loved the business dinner. Way to blow Edward out of the water with your brain and wit Bella!
iamvamp chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Um... amazing as always! can't find any faults... you rule!

your huge fan, iamvamp!
darcy13 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I loved how Bella saved the day in Edward's business negotiations. It was still somewhat arrogant of Edward to think, "She’s going to be a nice distraction to a usual stuffy business dinner tonight," but in his defense, he knows nothing about her. He's making society's stereotypical assumptions.

I also wonder just how many different scenarios Edward is cooking up in his head to explain the reasons WHY Bella could have been fired from a top firm and WHY should is now homeless? Good for Bella for not being the damsel TOTALLY in distress and dumping her whole sad story on Edward's shoulders. She's still holding on to a few shreds of her dignity. And she's still mysterious and intriguing to Edward, not just sad and pathetic. That makes her a very likeable character.

And Alice is worried about her. That's sweet.

Mr. Kingsley reminded me of Mr. Morse in Pretty Woman. You know, the character who winds up building ships with Richard Gere's character (who ironically is also named Edward).
For3ver Immortal chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I liked how Bella got to show us how much of a business person she is by cutting a deal for Edward's company with a simple story. It was almost too easy. I'm not floored by this chapter; it was okay.
silly bj chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I wasn't all that crazy about the 'fairytale business principles', but the rest was great.

Hope to be hearing from you real soon.
justm chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
oh love it! let rose be one of her old friend that had to go away because of mike.
3,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 .. Last Next »