Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Muff'Nbutter chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
she should just tell him about the mike fiasco so he can feel sorry for her and let the sexual healign begin! XD

lol...

please update soon!
simkid chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
psh I hate breaskfast food girly

haha u made aro gay(ish) and Felix

NICE
simkid chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
I honeslty laughed when he said "how much?"
bug2001 chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Awesome chapter :)
Washingtongirl23 chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
I really like your story so far. As far as the business dinner goes,(I don't know too much about business)I think it was well written and that it was good. Also the chapter was ended well. I hope you will update your story soon!
JessMess chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more.

I loved the little tale that Bella told, but I seriously thought that you were going to bring Jacob in this chapter, what with his last name being Black. But I like how this one played out and how Bella was really the deciding factor on the merger, not Edward. Especially with the "Smart and Beautiful" comment.

Well best of luck with the next chapter.

Bye
Sammize chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
I love Bella in this story
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I was hoping she would tell him about her degree and previous job. Hopefully she will tell him everything soon.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Cute. Reminds me a bit of Pretty Woman.
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Edward wasn't the only one to assume she was for hire. It was an easy mistake to make given the way she was dressed and where she was. I hope she tells Edward everything soon. I hope Mike gt what he deserves. A swift kick in the ass. Love this story.
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
great chapter, although I thought she convinced him a little TOO easily. Anyway, when are ya gonna give us some lemons?
kirster226 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I love your story. It's so good. I can't wait for more updates!
The Unseen Wonder chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
edward is so SEXY!

he is my white knight *swoons*

i loved that story where did u get it?

UPDATE SOON!

- Leah the Unseen Wonder
kate7711 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
love it, i thought this chapter was really good and this story is one of a kind. keep up the good work and update very soon!
Cerrydwen chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Poor Bella! I so dislike guy like Mike! Hope that everything will be alright in the end and that Mike realise what a di.k he is!
3,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 .. Last Next »