Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
anuddaone chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
love this so far...

can't wait to read more
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
This story is FANTASTIC! I loved Pretty Woman and I love how you've woven this together!
my1alias chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Wow I am so in love with Alice! Can she be my friend? I love how she immediately takes to Bella and helps her out. I can't wait to read more. :)
jasmlc chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
This was another great chapter. Thanks.
TwiDi chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
OMG! This story is amazing! I mean it's still in it's baby chapters... but I can tell it's gonna be amazing!

Please update soon ;)

Cheers!
hammondgirl chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I hope you don't let Bella drop the whole Edward thinks she was a prostitute storyline. She needs to kick his butt a little by telling him her backstory. He needs to be really suprised at just how intelligent she really is. So, I'm glad he was apologetic right away and sweet to her, but don't let him off the hook that easily! Please! Men need to suffer anyway though, right?
JessMess chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more.

LoL Alice is adorible:P All that raw energy and kindness... I want an Alice now :P

BYe
mllesinistre chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
A chapter dedicated to little ol' me? I'm honored so thank you very much. :)

I'm glad to see the arrival of Alice. I love me some Edward, but she's my favorite Twilight character by far. I adore the relationship you've established between Alice and Edward and the fact that she approves of Bella already. I kinda wished Bella had opted for the heels just so she'd have an excuse to hang onto Edward the whole night. Or maybe she'll end up doing that anyway?

Can't wait to hear about the rest of their night. And god, I hope they don't stick to the no sex thing. From the way he was looking at her at the end of the chapter I don't think there's any hope of Bella resisting him.

Great update!
Alejandra111 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
LOVED IT! That was awesome!
silly bj chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I was so happy to see the up date. Breathlessly waiting for the after dinner party.
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Great chapter! And Happy Endings is one of my favorite stories!
ieatsourgrapes chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
My reviews are never that helpful, but that's just because I'm loving everything you're doing with this story! :)
neatospeedo chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
ha...im glad Bella isn't actually a lady of the night.

i'm liking your story so far, can only hope Mike gets whats coming to him later on in the story!

CAN'T WAIT to see what happens!
Unseen Wonder chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
wow it so adorible it kinda remindes me of a puppy!

update SOON or puppy will attack you!1
Jayeliwood chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Well, it's good to have something nice to read while I'm in the hospital. They have wifi. Lovely chapter. It was a good "meeting of the sister" chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how the thing goes.
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 .. Last Next »