Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
lovedforeternity chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
I love this story. I think you are doing a great job with character development. Can't wait for more.

Melissa
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
O. Bella totally owned that! Brownie points, girl!

Great story. I've never heard it before, and it was so cool how it totally saved the man, whose name escapes me, and Edward. And Em, too! Everyone's happy!

The entire dinner party scene was AMAZING. I loved it!

I am mildly confused about Bella and Edward: so, because of the LAST time they had sex, it was disaterous, they won't do it again, unless they both concend. But they are awkward around one another because of that last time and because little things are brought up about Mike, who Bella refuses to talk about. This may stress somethings in their relationship...
The Unseen Wonder chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
cute! i hope there is more e/b smut in the next chapters.

UPDATE SOON.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Well, hey! Lavendar and Freesia. That looks like a familiar concoction. (Hinthint: Happy Endings.)

Alice! Feliz! Aro! All familiar faces, but some more different than others. Felix is AWESOME! Even though he is gay (if he's not, Oh my GOD, that is so wierd. He has to be bi, at LEAST), I love him to DEATH! He's so funny, and sweet-ish. LOL. And Aro is the same: awesome, funny, and sweet-ish!

Bella sounds wonderful. The combined efforts of the Twilight characters paid off.

Can't wait for the dinner party!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Oh, my GOSH. The lemon was PERFECT, and everything was going great until Edward said THAT. I gasped really loud and squealed, "Oh, SHIT!" I was so scared for Bella- and him. When Bella locked herself in the bathroom, I was afraid that she would never come out. But she sucked it up, and allowed Edward to be...Edward and beg for her forgiveness. Praise the Lord Bella is so forgiving...that is, if she did forgive him.

Yes! Bella is staying! I hope that Bella opens up to him...

I wish Bella all the luck in the world about facing...the EVIL PIXIE. -dun, dun, dun!- She lives... ;)

So, a dinner party? Time to show off Bella!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
At least Edward didn't take advantage of Bella. He acted like the perfect gentleman he is. But that didn't stop the thoughts about Bella from coming into his head, am I right? ;)

Yay! Em and Alice are pulled into the story!

Man, Edward was so nice...but that under-tone of sexiness was still there, and I LOVED it! LOL.

So, Mike is introduced to Edward. I wonder when Bella will tell him about her past...
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
NO EDWARD! WRONG IDEA! SHE'S NOT A CALL GIRL! Yeah, I highly doubt that that went through his head...LOL.

I'm glad that Edward found her. Even though his mind is pretty much in the gutter right now. But still- she probably would've gotten hypo if he hadn't come when he did.

Well, we all know Tanya is a bitch; once a bitch, always a bitch. But what she did was kinda NOT COOL. I'm glad that they, too, broke it off.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow. I knew Mike was a bitch, but this seems like a bit of a stretch. I mean, cheating on Bella, beating up any man who so much as looks at Bella, and talking down to her? Why in Hell would Bella still stay with him after all that, PLUS getting dropped from two jobs because of him? WHY?

Well, I am glad that Mike forced Bella out, because if she had stayed any longer, Mike probably would've turned abusive.

So, Bella is just wandering around wearing scraps of clothing and not knowing where in the world to go? A-hem...CUE PRINCE CHARMING! Edward to the rescue. Or maybe Jake. He's second Prince in command. ;)

Great first chappie!
MasenLover chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. Please please please please update soon. Please. :D
vix2020 chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Aww. Very sweet, smitten Edward. Love it!
barbarito chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Awesome! Loved that they spent the day enjoying eachothers company and getting to know eachother better. I am so glad that she told him about Mike. I wonder if Edward still thinks she was a prostitute? Anyways, totally looking forward to more. Great job.
my1alias chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
So adorable. I like that they were able to have a 'normal' day together. I say 'normal' because when you're with Edward, it's always extraordinary. :)
TwiDi chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
WOW! That was absolutely lovely! Absolutely gorgeous!

I really hope you update soon! Your story is one of the favourites of mine!

Please please please update soon

Cheers!
PinkDrink chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
I've never been to NY eather so I wouldn't know lol but I really love this story, so different yet still so familuar! Your doing an excellent job at writing I can't wait to read more!
Jayeliwood chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
lol this is has nothing to do with the story but I had a dream this morning about baby turtles in my bed. Just thought I'd tell you that.

I've never been to new york either, but I think you did very well. The carriages kind of sound like in New Orleans. They take you around the french quarter. It's a ton of fun.

I think you did great with this chapter. Very fluffy happy
3,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 246 .. Last Next »