Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
hammondgirl chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I loved the business dinner. Way to blow Edward out of the water with your brain and wit Bella!
iamvamp chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Um... amazing as always! can't find any faults... you rule!

your huge fan, iamvamp!
darcy13 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I loved how Bella saved the day in Edward's business negotiations. It was still somewhat arrogant of Edward to think, "She’s going to be a nice distraction to a usual stuffy business dinner tonight," but in his defense, he knows nothing about her. He's making society's stereotypical assumptions.

I also wonder just how many different scenarios Edward is cooking up in his head to explain the reasons WHY Bella could have been fired from a top firm and WHY should is now homeless? Good for Bella for not being the damsel TOTALLY in distress and dumping her whole sad story on Edward's shoulders. She's still holding on to a few shreds of her dignity. And she's still mysterious and intriguing to Edward, not just sad and pathetic. That makes her a very likeable character.

And Alice is worried about her. That's sweet.

Mr. Kingsley reminded me of Mr. Morse in Pretty Woman. You know, the character who winds up building ships with Richard Gere's character (who ironically is also named Edward).
For3ver Immortal chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I liked how Bella got to show us how much of a business person she is by cutting a deal for Edward's company with a simple story. It was almost too easy. I'm not floored by this chapter; it was okay.
silly bj chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I wasn't all that crazy about the 'fairytale business principles', but the rest was great.

Hope to be hearing from you real soon.
justm chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
oh love it! let rose be one of her old friend that had to go away because of mike.
Cullen.Fanatic1 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
wow this really is a fantastic story i would love it if you updated more often its getting good and im being surprised by every chapter that i read i thought this was some kind of story related to pretty woman bot was i proven wrong but anways please i will be waitin to read then review yayayayay
forestforest chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Awesome! I love smart Bella! Can't wait for the next update :)
PurdueLiz chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Yet another beautiful chapter. A nice peek inside Edward's thoughts. Brilliant Bella saving the business deal, and surprising Edward with her knowledge and small tease of her past. Can't wait for more!
lovesanime92 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Aw such a good cahpter, plz update really soon
Tulips at Twilight chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Great chapter. I liked the story that Bella related. I'm glad Edward is starting to see that Bella has some brains and that she is just a broken woman right now. Update asap.
Jayeliwood chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
To be honest, I found the way the fairytale was told was slightly confusing, but that is just me. I like the idea of Bella doing that, but the wording was a bit off.

Other than that, I liked the chapter. I like the tension
emonessxvampiress chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Uber awesomeness! Loved the whole business-fairytale thing.. update!
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I knew Bella was going to blow them both away. I'm glad Edward now knows about her degree and her past job. It was so sweet of him to offer her the bed and he would take the couch. I didn't expect Bella to let that happen. I can't wait to see what you have planned for them next.
Night script chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Fantastic plot... love it... can't wait to read more... lol...
3,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 .. Last Next »