Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
bug2001 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
LOVED this chapter ... Edward taking care of Bella was the sweetest thing, and I can't wait for Alice to meet her and take her to be pampered the next day. I really like how you're having all of this play out. :)
For3ver Immortal chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Aww...poor Bella. I hope Edward doesn't treat her as a call girl. But seeing as how he already thinks she's attractive, he's going to fall for her. Will Bella trust him after what happened with Mike? The anticipation is killing me.
For3ver Immortal chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow, that was intense! That officer needs to take off his badge. And that vile Mike Newton. I love it.
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Another great chapter! Cant wait to read more!
PurdueLiz chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Oh really liked this one. Getting more of a peek into both of them. Poor Bella, already going to have to be Bella Barbie for Alice. Can't wait for the next update!
knblas chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Edward is being such a gentleman. I'm so proud of him. I can't wait for Alice and for Bella to give him the story of what happened last night.
emonessxvampiress chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Loved it. Update? With an Edward Cullen on top? Lol.
Eve-BriBella12 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
wow grat u have 2 continue
iamvamp chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
your stories blow me away! the plots, characterisation... everything!

cant wait for more! :]
kirin-88 chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
update! I love this story!
JessMess chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out, although I was kinda disturbed at the information that Edward thought that Bella was a call girl...

I hope he has some redeeming quality to nulify this.

Other than that this was a great chapter and I look forward too more soon.

BYe
lovesanime92 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I love it! Poor Edward and Bella! They both been through soo much! I want to see the next chapter! Plz update really soon!
bug2001 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Great second chapter! Part of me hopes Bella slaps Edward for automatically assuming she's a hooker. Yes, I realize she's dressed the part, but still. :P Can't wait for more! Lovin' it so far. :)
ieatsourgrapes chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I can't wait to read more!
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 .. Last Next »