Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
neatospeedo chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
ha...im glad Bella isn't actually a lady of the night.

i'm liking your story so far, can only hope Mike gets whats coming to him later on in the story!

CAN'T WAIT to see what happens!
The Unseen Wonder chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
wow it so adorible it kinda remindes me of a puppy!

update SOON or puppy will attack you!1
Jayeliwood chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Well, it's good to have something nice to read while I'm in the hospital. They have wifi. Lovely chapter. It was a good "meeting of the sister" chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how the thing goes.
bug2001 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Excellent, excellent! Always love me some Alice. :) Can't wait for Bella and Edward's first night out.
Twlightforever chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I liked this chapter a lot. I get board sometimes with Alice shopping/make-over scenes in stories because it is so over done. Your chapter was unique and not boring. I loved the breakfast scene right out of Pretty Woman one of my all time favorite movies. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great writing.
darcy13 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I am really enjoying this story. I'm loving that Bella is a mergers and acquisitions whiz.

This is a great line-"I could see the love radiating off of her." This is just how I've always pictured Alice.

More Alice perfection-"“Explain.” She demanded."

And again, "“That’s okay Bella. I’m all ears whenever you want to talk about it.” I hope Bella does confide in Alice. Alice seems to be able to put things in perspective.

Great internal dialogue-"I like blue, wow Isabella articulate much?"

Isn't this the truth!-"It’s really amazing how your life can be going in one direction and then abruptly change, heading somewhere you never would have imagined."

Why is it the psychotic ones have that All-American look? "His perfectly styled blond hair and blue eyes said All American Boy." They know it too and they use it to their advantage.

And it's a small world-"I had followed his company while I was in college." To Bella's credit her first thoughts aren't, 'I have the potential here to strike the motherload.' No, she's more concerned that she's slept with a married man. This is why we all love Bella so much. She's a good and decent person.

Felix was hysterical-"assets" indeed!

And I loved Alice all the more for this line-"“Stand up straight, you look like someone kicked your puppy. You are a confident, beautiful woman.” Poor Bella. Mike really did a number on her. She's going to have to work hard to get to the place where she can truly believe that line that Alice just said.
forestforest chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Awesome! I loved the part with Felix, too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
For3ver Immortal chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Very nice chapter. Good job.
Jennmc75 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Bella's day of pampering was interesting. I love how you wrote Felix. I can't wait for dinner. I think Bella is going to surprise Edward by being able to keep up with the business end of the conversation and actually contribute.
lovesanime92 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
heheh I like this chapter! Plz udpate really soon! I love it!
ieatsourgrapes chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Poor Bella! And I'm not surprised she forgave Edward so quickly - he's all she's got now.
PinkDrink chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
lol I so new he was going to say that! I wasn't sure when though lol she probably did forgive him to soon but really she has no where else to go and once they find more out about eachother every thing will work out... I hope! I can't till you update again this is awsome!
bug2001 chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
Wow, wow, wow. My heart absolutely plummeted to the pit of my stomach when he asked her that ... I literally felt a little sick. Isn't it funny how a story can get that kind of reaction from a person? :P I think she forgave a little too easily, but then again her self image is so low right now I can see where she would.

I'm counting on next chapter being in Edward's POV and getting to read him berating himself over and over for being such an idiot. :P Great chapter!
justm chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
lol! love it! keep it up!
mllesinistre chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
OMG, I was definitely thinking "Oh no he didn't!" Wow, I cannot get over the way he said that to her. It's unbelievable. I think if Edward was paying better attention he would have noticed that Bella called it "making love" instead of just sex. To me that would have been a sign that maybe there was something more to the situation. I mean I don't think hookers use that term when they're working. Of course I don't know for sure considering I personally don't know any hookers and I already know that Bella's not one. Besides my OMG reaction, I couldn't stop laughing when he got confused that she was so tight.

Yes, a man really can be that dense. Yes, Bella forgave him too easily. And as much as I love Edward, yes he should have suffered more. But then again I'm the type of person that holds grudges so if I were in her situation I wouldn't have forgiven him that easily. Then again she doesn't have anywhere else to go so maybe forgiving him was the best thing to do. The hooker mess is no where near over though. Everyone's going to ask how they met and I'm sure this is going to nag Bella till she goes crazy.

Excellent update!