Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Edward is being such a gentleman. I'm so proud of him. I can't wait for Alice and for Bella to give him the story of what happened last night.
emonessxvampiress chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Loved it. Update? With an Edward Cullen on top? Lol.
Eve-BriBella12 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
wow grat u have 2 continue
iamvamp chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
your stories blow me away! the plots, characterisation... everything!

cant wait for more! :]
kirin-88 chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
update! I love this story!
JessMess chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out, although I was kinda disturbed at the information that Edward thought that Bella was a call girl...

I hope he has some redeeming quality to nulify this.

Other than that this was a great chapter and I look forward too more soon.

lovesanime92 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I love it! Poor Edward and Bella! They both been through soo much! I want to see the next chapter! Plz update really soon!
bug2001 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Great second chapter! Part of me hopes Bella slaps Edward for automatically assuming she's a hooker. Yes, I realize she's dressed the part, but still. :P Can't wait for more! Lovin' it so far. :)
ieatsourgrapes chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I can't wait to read more!
Twlightforever chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I really like this chapter. It was great to get to know your Edward. I just can't wait for more. I hope you update soon.
jasmlc chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I am glad they finally met and wonder what Bella will feel about Edward thinking she is a call girl.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
LOVE the story! Can't wait to read more!
Alejandra111 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
aw! that was so sweet!
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Interesting look at Edward. Seems his life is pretty messed up as well. Wonder what Bella will think of the assumptions he's made.
my1alias chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I can't wait for Bella's life to turn around. At the end of the first chapter I just wanted to reach out and pick her up off the sidewalk and tell her that I would take care of her. I'm so glad Edward did it instead...much more attractive for a man to say that instead of a woman (me).
3,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 .. Last Next »