Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
TwiDi chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
OMG! This story is amazing! I mean it's still in it's baby chapters... but I can tell it's gonna be amazing!

Please update soon ;)

hammondgirl chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I hope you don't let Bella drop the whole Edward thinks she was a prostitute storyline. She needs to kick his butt a little by telling him her backstory. He needs to be really suprised at just how intelligent she really is. So, I'm glad he was apologetic right away and sweet to her, but don't let him off the hook that easily! Please! Men need to suffer anyway though, right?
JessMess chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more.

LoL Alice is adorible:P All that raw energy and kindness... I want an Alice now :P

mllesinistre chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
A chapter dedicated to little ol' me? I'm honored so thank you very much. :)

I'm glad to see the arrival of Alice. I love me some Edward, but she's my favorite Twilight character by far. I adore the relationship you've established between Alice and Edward and the fact that she approves of Bella already. I kinda wished Bella had opted for the heels just so she'd have an excuse to hang onto Edward the whole night. Or maybe she'll end up doing that anyway?

Can't wait to hear about the rest of their night. And god, I hope they don't stick to the no sex thing. From the way he was looking at her at the end of the chapter I don't think there's any hope of Bella resisting him.

Great update!
Alejandra111 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
LOVED IT! That was awesome!
silly bj chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I was so happy to see the up date. Breathlessly waiting for the after dinner party.
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Great chapter! And Happy Endings is one of my favorite stories!
ieatsourgrapes chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
My reviews are never that helpful, but that's just because I'm loving everything you're doing with this story! :)
neatospeedo chapter 5 . 10/4/2008 glad Bella isn't actually a lady of the night.

i'm liking your story so far, can only hope Mike gets whats coming to him later on in the story!

CAN'T WAIT to see what happens!
The Unseen Wonder chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
wow it so adorible it kinda remindes me of a puppy!

update SOON or puppy will attack you!1
Jayeliwood chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Well, it's good to have something nice to read while I'm in the hospital. They have wifi. Lovely chapter. It was a good "meeting of the sister" chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how the thing goes.
bug2001 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Excellent, excellent! Always love me some Alice. :) Can't wait for Bella and Edward's first night out.
Twlightforever chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I liked this chapter a lot. I get board sometimes with Alice shopping/make-over scenes in stories because it is so over done. Your chapter was unique and not boring. I loved the breakfast scene right out of Pretty Woman one of my all time favorite movies. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great writing.
darcy13 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I am really enjoying this story. I'm loving that Bella is a mergers and acquisitions whiz.

This is a great line-"I could see the love radiating off of her." This is just how I've always pictured Alice.

More Alice perfection-"“Explain.” She demanded."

And again, "“That’s okay Bella. I’m all ears whenever you want to talk about it.” I hope Bella does confide in Alice. Alice seems to be able to put things in perspective.

Great internal dialogue-"I like blue, wow Isabella articulate much?"

Isn't this the truth!-"It’s really amazing how your life can be going in one direction and then abruptly change, heading somewhere you never would have imagined."

Why is it the psychotic ones have that All-American look? "His perfectly styled blond hair and blue eyes said All American Boy." They know it too and they use it to their advantage.

And it's a small world-"I had followed his company while I was in college." To Bella's credit her first thoughts aren't, 'I have the potential here to strike the motherload.' No, she's more concerned that she's slept with a married man. This is why we all love Bella so much. She's a good and decent person.

Felix was hysterical-"assets" indeed!

And I loved Alice all the more for this line-"“Stand up straight, you look like someone kicked your puppy. You are a confident, beautiful woman.” Poor Bella. Mike really did a number on her. She's going to have to work hard to get to the place where she can truly believe that line that Alice just said.
forestforest chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Awesome! I loved the part with Felix, too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 .. Last Next »