Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Knit Bug chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Thank you for such a great read. I really liked this story.

EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
I knew Edward was going to screw things up because he is scared to love again. But, Bella not listening to him about Manhattan Trust is just as bad. And, she ran away.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
They are so good together! I can't wait till the charity event when Edward realizes just who Mike really is!

If this is following the Pretty Woman story line, I am sure that Edward is going to do something stupid like asking Bella to be his mistress.

Love this fic. I have been flouncing right and left lately and this story is sooooo good!

Edward is so is Bella able to not succumb to his charms?
myhubbyissoedward chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
Really lived this story !
thunnababy chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Lucky girl.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Not sure yet but I may have read this one already. It seems vaguely familiar.
Terp33 chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
I know this is an older story, but I have you listed as one of my favorite authors. So I decided to
read this story. I have to give you a huge compliment.
First of all, I couldn't stop reading because I needed to know what would happen.
Second, the structure of you story is very strong. There's a huge build up between Edward and Bella,
when they're on the top of there romance hey get into a fight. There's a climax when she decides to
walk away and after they start to build towards a solution.
I haven't been able to write anything like this. I'm not going to copy your story, but I got a lot of inspiration
out of it. I'm going to check out one of your recent story's and see how you've written those. But I think you
should proceed writing, because you're awesome!
Bye :) XOXO Lindi
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I am so glad I found this story. I love this Edward!
A couple of edits:
Waste is trash, waist is what your belt encircles.
Accept vs. except - Please accept my apology. I loved all of your movies except the last one.
Lalala chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Bella can be so stupid
Gidget922 chapter 26 . 11/19/2013
Thank you so much for writing your passion and creation down. Age is but a number in my book ( cough,cough) that was cute by the way. I'm proud to say I'm 45 backwards ( ha Ha ) see i have my humor. I haven't written any thing as yet, But never say never. I'm sure i can write my life lesson's down and maybe still laugh about it later, they mold you through out your life. I actually have no regret's. Some may ask why? Well think about doing life differently than you have that is the unknown, a path you didn't take. So thank you Annalyse . For pouring your soul into to these stories...
Gidget922 chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
Beautiful i loved this story and it was perfect ending...
Gidget922 chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Edward defending her was awesome, Mike's a man whore and a liar the guilty only accuse. James what a hog bag
shaz308 chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
Is Renesme related to Edward in any way? Seems there is a thread of the story there somewhere.
shaz308 chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Finally some truth sets them free.
shaz308 chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Emmett is playing a dangerous game with other people's hearts.
3,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »