Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
Guest chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
Oh no. Now she has Mike to contend with as well as Jessica. Cripes, can it get any worse? Don't answer that! LOL.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
Why didn't he just tell her how he feels about her? Instead he does treat her like the whore Mike said she was. Foolish move Edward.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
He's got to be kidding! What a jerk!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Riley might have seen those photos of Edward and Bella on page six of the post and plans to use Bella against Edward in future business deals. The cad if that is so!
amberkey chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
I loved this story so much! I found it over on robattack
thunnababy chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
A magical night for them.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
New York is a fantastic wonderland of many delights and you've captured the vibe very well. A visit to Tiffany's would be nice. ;)
thunnababy chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
So Bella saves the day. Now that he knows she's not just a pretty face with a great body I know he is itching to find out her story. I hope she opens up to him soon, for her sake.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Gotta love Alice! LOL. I'm looking forward to the event and hope that Mike is there so he can see her in all her glory on the arm of the most gorgeous, rich, force to be reckonned with! Hah! Up yurs Mike! Heh.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
This is somewhat like a fairtale. Who wouldn't love to have this Edward come to her rescue and carry her off to paradise? And he's a gentleman to boot!
rubell chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
awwwwww!
rubell chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
OMG!
rubell chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
geez...i really wanna smack her myself!
rubell chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
why didnt he tell her about his misgivings about the company from the beginning?!
rubell chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
OMG! how much more can go wrong?!
3,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »