Reviews for Lady Of The Knight
rubell chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
OMG!
rubell chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
geez...i really wanna smack her myself!
rubell chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
why didnt he tell her about his misgivings about the company from the beginning?!
rubell chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
OMG! how much more can go wrong?!
rubell chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
why did everybidy think bella was a prostitute?
rubell chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
almost feel sorry for mike...then again, nope not really...jessica wouldnt happen to be related to mr kingsley would she?
Dona chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
I never understand you author like to make Bella say I LOVE YOU to Edward first...bec you are fan of Edward? sorry iam old fashion woman even you make happy ending to this story...very dissapointed for me!
CaliGirlMon chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
I was watching Pretty Woman on tv one night and was chatting with a friend on our FB group "A Place to Read Along" about how much I loved the movie and how I would love to read a Fic that loosely resembles Pretty Woman, so much to my surprise, Ruby shares a link with me to your story, why I didn't know about it before? Is beyond me!
So, we began a read along within our group for this story, and let me tell you that I was hooked from the beginning! I loved how certain scenes would just come to life for me, (the piano scene, the bathtub scene, the scenes were she went shopping) *sigh*!
Edward was truly a Knight, he was sweet and just perfect. Although the beauty and the beast reference at the end was just wonderful, I loved that! This story will go in my top Favs list for sure! Thank you for your beautiful words!

Monica
cutestkidsmom chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Oh how amazing! I loved it
cutestkidsmom chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
MIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIRE HIM!
cutestkidsmom chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
HOW INDEED OMG Edward is Adonis! and Zeus and every other God!
cutestkidsmom chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
IM MELTING
momma2fan chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful story! Thanks so much for writing. I loved the relationship between these two. Great job!
cutestkidsmom chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
You did good! Im a new yorker well done
cutestkidsmom chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Omg im so in love with this story
3,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »