Reviews for In The Light Of Day
Megalyn chapter 21 . 12/16/2018
I’ve read all the trilogy, it is one of the best fanfics I’ve read, if not the best !
TJRR FAN chapter 11 . 11/9/2018
PERFECT FIRST KISS.
Soul93 chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
I feel Laster and his cohorts got off with a slap on the wrist, especially considering what they did. Other then that, I enjoyed reading this story.
Soul93 chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
What a slimy little man! Honestly I wish the worst upon Laster after his stunt.
Soul93 chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
I knew there was something with Laster. Now just curious as to the why and how. Thrilled John and Teyla are finally together. Just hope nothing terrible has happened to Torren.
Soul93 chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Finally! The build up, the conversation and finally that kiss! Brilliantly written.
Soul93 chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
I've just started reading this story and I'm really hooked. It's well written and flows well. The characters are engaging and I can picture the events unfold as I read. Really like the John and Teyla pairing and I'm interested to see how their relationship will further develop.

I get the feeling Laster is either hiding something or his intentions aren't as pure as they might've seemed at first. Either way something feels off about him.

I've also taken a liking to Mapa and he's not so veiled attempts to get John and Teyla together.
mkoepp63026 chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
Excellent trilogy but that teaser at end? Won if you are planning another one?
Juliana chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
I just read this entire "serie" and I had to tell you how much I loved it. You are amazingly true to the characters, your writing style is worthy of publication, and you always takes us on an amazing trip of the imagination... Thank you!
I can't wait for you to continue with "A time of change" and maybe also revisit "The final days"? Please? Anyway, to sum up, I'm a fan! :o)
pamdill chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
The first proper kissbuilt up and reas like a wild fair ride and then a sudden stop. Brilliantly written.
stormwolf3710 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
i dont know why but that "are you trying to say something" "son i all ready said it" line struck me as really funny
Auktober chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
This was an amazing ride. A wonderful conclusion to your series. The passion and plot of this story was off the meter! I am inspired to read more from you. You are a talented writer.

-Auktober
Kariesue chapter 21 . 6/26/2010
This was excellent! You had all the right elements needed in a great story. Characters true to the show, John and Teyla eventually getting together, but not too fast because it would happen gradually. Danger and angst surrounding John and Teyla, and the guilt John feels over everything he's ever done, that is so prominent in the show and has shaped who he is and why he does things. And of course, Torren, who I love being with John. Just one small point, John is from the USA and would call them diapers not nappies. Again, very well done, though I tried to read it in one sitting and couldn't. Thank you for sharing!
sagey chapter 21 . 5/6/2010
wow what a ride..loved it and here I am late again...I need some sleep but hey maybe another story
thanks so much