Reviews for Restraint
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Truly awesome fic, thanks 4 writing.
Illulian chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awe! This is cute _
matchynishi chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
alskdjfalskjcvlakjsdflaj the pauses. HIS PAUSES ALSDKJFLAKJDFLAKJ how are you so amazing. XDDD
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was absolutely adorable! Great story indeed

Amazing job. -
Dee chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Huhuhu, significant pauses ftw.
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aw. Very beautiful, very soft and lovely. I loved Kayo's reaction to Kusuriuri-san's 'other' side (it's the same way most of us react, I think :P ) and the sweet, understated relationship between the injured Kusuriuri and Kayo. You captured her abrupt manner, his mysterious personality (even on the verge of death) and the unspoken hints of affection between them.

Your style of writing is very well formed, poetic, yet still has clarity. Very beautiful, very elegant, very moving. If there were ever a second series (wish, hope, plead) I can see a scene very similar to this taking place.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw.
Aoisakura chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I have to say this is the sweetest Mononoke fanfic thats here so far. Kayo trying to hide her true feelings but she knows she likes him! Medicine Seller is like any other guy that gets hurt. He doesn't admit it at first that he's hurt and needs rest or maybe he did that to get Kayo to show that she has feelings for him? He's a clever guy eather way. Love the fanfiction even though it was short lived.
Qwertzuiop chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Thank you for this story! I love mononoke, and your story is so beautiful! Can't believe there are only 2 reviews yet, could you please write a secound chapter?
bakimono chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
so cute! I want more! Please update this soon!
329329 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
thank u for publishing this story. i love Medicine-Seller x Kayo... plz write more fic abt this pair