Reviews for A Simple Wound
Sophie Michard chapter 9 . 6/1
Very nice trick, with the butterflies.
Sophie Michard chapter 8 . 6/1
So Legolas was just hurting from the fever. And Gimli is clever enough to listen and understand. They'll become friend.
Sophie Michard chapter 7 . 6/1
Argh, Orcs are so mean and hate Elves... Poor Legolas and Gimli.
Sophie Michard chapter 6 . 6/1
They are acting like stupid children... and fell right into the frying pan. :s
Sophie Michard chapter 5 . 6/1
At last the damn arrow is taken out... but Gimli in a tree ? ha ha !
Sophie Michard chapter 4 . 6/1
Aouch, what a fall... and impossible for Legolas to "slip" on a branch.
Sophie Michard chapter 3 . 6/1
Great to see at last some friendship between those 2 stubborns being... but Legolas is in great need of a skilled Healer.
Sophie Michard chapter 2 . 6/1
Oh, serious wound, and more logical than in the movie version.
Sophie Michard chapter 1 . 6/1
Huh oh, hatred between the 2 ? and after Moria ? so weird... and a dead snake ? not a good thing for Legolas.
Annika chapter 9 . 10/24/2017
What a beautiful story! Full of friendship, suspense and emotion. Written in a wonderful style. Thank you!
Hawaiichick chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
Oh my! This story has blown me away with how good it is. Thank you! I love how we see the development of Gimli and Legolas' antagonism and then and hard earned friendship. Gimli and Legolas are both so endearing. I love Gimli's sense of right and wrong and thus loyalty. I adore Legolas' selfless and bright spirit. His wonder at butterflies gets me smiling even just thinking about how amazing you wrote both of those scenes. His pure delight is so much fun to picture. :) I love how you contrasted each of them, rough and grumpy Gimli versus proud and haughty Legolas, but in the end wove them together into a special bond of friendship. Your dialogue is perfection. Sigh..this was such a fun read.
Effie17 chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
Great story.
End My Suffering chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
The amount of times I wanted to bitch slap Gimli in this chapter is phenomenal
Ravenna Frost chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
This was so adorably amazing that I've read it twice in the span of an hour. I love it, and offer all the kudos that I can. Awesome job!
Lotrfn chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
This was an absolutely lovely story! I love the friendship of Legolas and Gimli and you have captured it and they'd characters so well! I'd love to read more like this!