Reviews for A Simple Wound
Hawaiichick chapter 9 . 2/13
Oh my! This story has blown me away with how good it is. Thank you! I love how we see the development of Gimli and Legolas' antagonism and then and hard earned friendship. Gimli and Legolas are both so endearing. I love Gimli's sense of right and wrong and thus loyalty. I adore Legolas' selfless and bright spirit. His wonder at butterflies gets me smiling even just thinking about how amazing you wrote both of those scenes. His pure delight is so much fun to picture. :) I love how you contrasted each of them, rough and grumpy Gimli versus proud and haughty Legolas, but in the end wove them together into a special bond of friendship. Your dialogue is perfection. Sigh..this was such a fun read.
Effie17 chapter 9 . 1/2
Great story.
End My Suffering chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
The amount of times I wanted to bitch slap Gimli in this chapter is phenomenal
Ravenna Frost chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
This was so adorably amazing that I've read it twice in the span of an hour. I love it, and offer all the kudos that I can. Awesome job!
Lotrfn chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
This was an absolutely lovely story! I love the friendship of Legolas and Gimli and you have captured it and they'd characters so well! I'd love to read more like this!
Queen Victorius chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
That was a great story! Also, butterflies! That was HILARIOUS! I hope that you continue to write, in the future. As always, keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Criminey, will it never end? Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
#Dramatic music# Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Ah, crud! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
At least there's starting to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, at last! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Well, good thing that Gimli told Aragorn, even though Legolas was pretty peeved about it. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Something bad is going to happen soon... I just know it. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
This is... Not good. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Well, great start, so far. Keep up the great work!
BookWorm624 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
LOL Gimli is so funny when he is stewing of the Elf here. Definitely god to see some humor! I really liked it!