Reviews for Hard Headed Woman
Shadowed Dagger chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This is the second Nami/Muffy fic I've ever read and the second one today. Didn't think of them together before, but I have to admit they do fit well. This was beautifully written and flowed quite well. It's always hard to fit a fluid plot (as you call it) into a one-shot, but you accomplished the task perfectly. Wonderfully done.
Bubblewing-luvs-anime chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I really liked this one. :D Muffy/Nami isn't a pairing I would really think of on my own, but now I kind of like it thanks to this fic. :D It was really good.
Shoelace83 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
oh wow, this is great. Theres not enough of this pairing out there! great job.
The Age of Millennium chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Good story. The end's a bit...strange. Friends I can see. Good job with that part though!
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
:D

Awh, how cute. Y'know, I've considered writing Nami/Muffy too...

But, that's not what I'm trying to ... You did a really great job, they were really in character... and that's about all I have to say. XD
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I really really liked this. I don't see why it doesn't have any more reviews; for pete's sake, yes, there's some controversal hinting, but it's well-written, darn it, and subtle enough to be friendship if you really wanted it to be! I thought it was fabulous. Spot-on characterization, pleasant description, and nice fluid plot (despite what your A/N says!).

Ahh, I really liked this. Loads. xD
chaoticbenevolence chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Man I freaking love this story! This site needs more NamixMuffy stories!
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Though I know this is shojo-ai, I'm going to pretend it's strictly a friendship piece. Anyway, great job. This was cute. You really brought out the characters well. I must say, if I were to change anything, it'd be a few more details from the shopping trip. Nonetheless, you are an exceptional writer.
CaptainWednesday chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was excellent. I would never think of Muffy and Nami going together. I think that was really sweet. I would've made Muffy make the first move though, she's more bold. Overall, good work!
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aw. Cute. :D I liked it.
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aww this is cute! NamixMuffy is so much fun. I thought it was pretty well done and well thought through. Good job!

XD