Reviews for Looking
CrazyAnimeluver333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

I drowned in the beauty!

peppermint quartz, YOU ARE A GENIUS!
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awwww Grimmjow is jealous! How cute! Well good story and keep up the good work!
CrazyAnimeluver333 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
AAAAAAAAGHHHH!1 DAMN YOU AIZEN AND GIN!

ILFORTE IS WITH GRIMMJOW NOT YOU GUYS! X'{

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

GOOD STORY! :) You write really well. I wish I could write good... :'(...well, keep it up! again, good story!
ladybugseatppl chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I like. Just know. Fanfiction wa being a real bitch to me. Not letting me see anything or read, finally I got this story to pop up. and it was worth it.
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Good tie-in with the back story. Good characterization too.
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Aw, this is so sad, but beautiful! I really like Il Forte, his whole thought process and the way he thinks of things is really well done here. Also the mention of his beauty, like he seriously may be the most beautiful arrancar evar! Anyways, I'm definately favoriting!
MmeRoronoa chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is the first GrimmForte on this site and it's really sad that was the only one! I love this couple so much! I even wrote me two or three little things on them, but I have not yet posted.

Thank you anyway! Please please continues to write more about both of them!

Ciaossu
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
sweet and sad! good fic
sommar chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I loved it! I've never read anything with these two before and I actually had to look up how Ilforte looked since it was a long time he was in the series

By god he was gorgeous! Poor Grimmy though having to share!
blacklepperd chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Yay! Another story to add to the peppermint quartz library! I love your stories, and this one looks like it'll be just as good as the others. If you don't mind me asking, do you pair ulquiorra with anyone? If so, who?
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
It's so sad! Because Ilforte is so devoted and nice seeming and then he dies!

-Morana
Halibel Lecter chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very well-written, emotions portrayed perfectly. Not a single person out-of-character, allowing for the pairing. Interesting choice, by the way. Smooth, perfectly worded, flawless; too bad it's only a one-shot.
riekie chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Noe, why's this story already finished? I'd love reading new chapters of this story, it's soo good!
EL0NI chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I loved how protective GJ is in this fic and since GJ's and his fracción's relationship always interested me this fic was a really good find.

Keep up the good work!:D